Jump to content Jump to content
Message added by PJTierney,

Did you know that the long-time members of this thread have had a DiRTy Gossip Discord server for a while?

You do now 😉 

dgeesi0 said:
hope he does well. that company is a joke though.

V rally 4 looks like a driving game from a nightmare made real. :s
In the way they're progressing & how they build the series... They're doing pretty good. I didn't buy nor really tried Pcars 2, but they fixed many things wrong. You never know what may happen. Look at how Codemaster improved F1 2018.
Project CARS 2 is excellent, they really did a good job of listening to feedback from the first one IMO. I say that as someone who prefers other titles (Raceroom, AC) because of the mess they've made (IMO) of single player game modes, but the game is a marked improvement over the first.

They have made several murmurs about wanting to do a 'loose surface' dedicated game in future, but never anything concrete. I'd be surprised if they limited themselves to just modern WRC content though, if they actually went ahead with it.
PC2 is really nice. I actually prefer it over AC because coming from rally sim background I want some weather randomness, season changes are also a really nice touch. ATM I am too busy to drive, but I had tons of fun driving Formula C, Monaco was so much fun!
PC2 is good but not excellent. The graphics are to 'clean' what makes it slightly a computurized view. And still the car behaviour is very wrong when you hit another car. For instance in rallycross that is annoying if you can't go wheelbanging.

Good but not as good as dirt rally.
P308R said:
cjr3559 said:
Surprised that nobody has asked Kylotonn if they are planning on DLC.  Maybe that’s where the Audi and Subaru models are hiding.
So far the only DLC that is showing up is the season pass DLC (4 cars). No answer if more will come.

edit...
Random Tweet or did they just announce Dirt Rally Legends ?

https://twitter.com/dirtgame/status/1034786544396259329
As a name, I think it would be too similar to DiRT Rally: Legend Edition which was the special edition for the console launch. A hint to the fact they finally figured out licensing with Citroën? Maybe? Hopefully? 
Or or maybe, wild theory here, they saw a cool photo and wanted to share it
Nope. Impossible. Implausible. Unbelievable. How did you even come up with this idea...

I think we all know that's the simplest answer. But being in the Gossip Thread, I simply refuse it :D
carpa said:
Or or maybe, wild theory here, they saw a cool photo and wanted to share it
Nope. Impossible. Implausible. Unbelievable. How did you even come up with this idea...

I think we all know that's the simplest answer. But being in the Gossip Thread, I simply refuse it :D
All your theories are wrong. Loeb is in the center, so they are developing Sebastien Loeb Rally Evo II.
DIRT: Legends  B) I like it! a lot!

Many legends are still racing so content wise (machinery) could be classics and modern stuff. I even prefer they don't have any official WRC -license but can simply create a game packed with content covering the history of rally legends.