Jump to content Jump to content
F1 2021 | Online Services Update 11:00AM UK Time | Expected to last no longer than 2 hours ×

I like the way they used trhe same Dirt Rally codriver technique for incoming 2.0, with some refinement. But moreover, as the non native english speaker, I LOVE to hear that they use the same technique for french !! Iä wonder which co-driver they invite for french :) (Daniel Elena ? :P)
Zoz74 said:
I like the way they used trhe same Dirt Rally codriver technique for incoming 2.0, with some refinement. But moreover, as the non native english speaker, I LOVE to hear that they use the same technique for french !! Iä wonder which co-driver they invite for french :) (Daniel Elena ? :P)
The French recording sessions begin next week, so stay tuned! I'll try and snap some pics. ;) 
Zoz74 said:
The French recording sessions begin next week, so stay tuned! I'll try and snap some pics. ;) 
Tres bon. 
Some sexy oversteer slides happening here. And what seems to be Australia, is looking gorgeous.

Also, Phil Mills looking very proper while co-driving.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COcVLlygtjM&feature=push-u-sub&attr_tag=hSwR1bYDusiKlD8v%3A6
WE NEED THIS AS A SPECTATOR VIEW IN 2.0.

Seriously, imagine being able to "ride shotgun" with a streamer or a buddy who is absolutely hauling ass through a stage. It's one thing to just their exact screen mirrored, but imagine if both driver and rider had VR. It would be wild.

And i do love how they make him rerun the same stages under more and more stress, really adds to those callouts and helps you know that you're going fast enough to even scare the piss out of your codriver. Now if only we could bump that rating up a bit and get some really authentic lines for when you roll into some bushes and DNF...
tbtstt said:
Zoz74 said:
Tres bon. 
Trop bon, faut emmener les baguettes pour en célébrer :smile:
Darhour said:
tbtstt said:
Zoz74 said:
Tres bon. 
https://youtu.be/8nW3-9gdjYA
Darhour said:
tbtstt said:
Zoz74 said:
Tres bon. 
https://youtu.be/EuXdhow3uqQ
Zoz74 said:
That is, again, some great news :) Thanks for the stolen pics :p
Zoz74 said:
Darhour said:
tbtstt said:
Zoz74 said:
Tres bon. 
https://youtu.be/EuXdhow3uqQ
French Fries  :D
i didnt gel with the team management part of dirt 4 thought it was not needed. filler. i want to rally. thats it. select car event GO! i do see how others might like it. just dont make it effect the game. one of the biggest things with the world championships and dirt 4 you couldnt access certain settings without having unlocked them for the cars. not well thought out.

if the Dirtfish or whatever is added just make sure it works or has a purpose.
dgeesi0 said:
i didnt gel with the team management part of dirt 4 thought it was not needed. filler. i want to rally. thats it. select car event GO! i do see how others might like it. just dont make it effect the game. one of the biggest things with the world championships and dirt 4 you couldnt access certain settings without having unlocked them for the cars. not well thought out.
Yeah, I'm the same. I know some people enjoyed it, but I found constantly having to renew contracts and sponsors every few races quite irritating.