Jump to content Jump to content

Rygar86 said:
Glad to hear that US location is New England, Michigan was so bland I think almost any other location would be an improvement. Looking on Youtube just now and it doesnt seem too bad

https://youtu.be/5Q77RJWBSYk?t=t=3m
From what I've seen New England and Michigan seems very similar. 
Yeah, not going to lie, it looks in the screenshots exactly like Lake Superior Performance Rally in Michigan setting. So I'm guessing it's based on a "fall" setting (which is similar in ME as MI at that time of year I believe), but using the NEFR stages? Like how Finland was in DR1.

Anyone else find the wheel resistance and ffb really weak now on dirt rally and dirt 4 with the g29 on ps4? 
I know it's not gossip but I also know some of you guys use the g29. Wondering if it's the game or the wheel. Even when I'm cranking the wheel friction and self alignment up to max I can steer easily with one hand. 
tbtstt said:
I am wondering will we get Addition to Group B, i read somewhere that Citroen BX 4TC Is one of Favorite Cars of  Ross Gowing
That's too bad, I was just starting to like Ross...  :D  
Is that the car that looks like they built it out of LEGO?
EDIT: yes it is
YEAH no kidding...................ugliest car in rally history LOL.To each his own........
As seen in 

WRC 2010:

WRC 2 2011:

And WRC 3 2012:

It's 6 weeks from today until it will be released for those who preordered...perfect moment for giving us something today :)

Maybe just some more cars, or some stage names or planned locations for DLC or just one simple YES or NO as an answer to the question, if liveries will be editable on PC as they were in D4 @ChristinaMc