Jump to content Jump to content

Knowing the total number of cars would be really helpful at this point. We have 45 confirmed so far and I can think of five returnees that I am certain will be in game (Lancia 037 Evo 2, Ford RS200, Lancia Delta S4, MG Metro 6R4 and Peugeot 205 T16) which would take us to 50. 

If the total is 51 or 52 then we are surely just missing the odd car, but if the total is 54+ then there is a good chance there is another class we are yet to see. 

EDIT: Was just reminded about the Sierra. That seems likely to be in as well, so that takes us to a fairly certain 51.
He say
Besides the new stage degradation I really enjoyed the improved handling and the effects your tyre choice has. It feels a bit more realistic than the previous titles. Some cars were extremely hard to get under control on some tracks but if you find the right car and settings it plays amazing and allows a good rally experience."
The first articles are online from the press event in cologne:
https://www.eurogamer.de/articles/2019-01-23-dirt-rally-2-0-wie-klingt-dark-souls-auf-raedern-fuer-euch
It says you have to watch your tires' state and maybe need switch your available tires between the stages. And it mentioned some of the stages are up to 15 mins long.

https://www.ingame.de/previews/vorschau-dirt-rally-2-0/
It mentions team and garage (maybe like in dirt 4?) and upgrades and tuning to improve stage times.