Jump to content Jump to content

DiRTy Gossip


MastaVonBlasta
 Share

Message added by PJTierney,

Did you know that the long-time members of this thread have had a DiRTy Gossip Discord server for a while?

You do now 😉 

 

 

Recommended Posts

For all those who don't understand that german guy from the above video:
He says that the old locations from DR1 shall come as DLC (he says "shall be handed in later")...
Maybe the locations just get a optical update ?!

Guess they didn't get licenses for the/some real stages...?!
Link to comment
Share on other sites

LutzM said:
For all those who don't understand that german guy from the above video:
He says that the old locations from DR1 shall come as DLC (he says "shall be handed in later")...
Maybe the locations just get a optical update ?!

Guess they didn't get licenses for the/some real stages...?!
Did he mention any specifics?
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Rallystu2 said:
LutzM said:
For all those who don't understand that german guy from the above video:
He says that the old locations from DR1 shall come as DLC (he says "shall be handed in later")...
Maybe the locations just get a optical update ?!

Guess they didn't get licenses for the/some real stages...?!
Did he mention any specifics?
Sadly not...
Link to comment
Share on other sites

bogani said:
JorritVD said:
Yeah, ASTON MARTIN confirmed for the RGT class. NICE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjoR9qWRofY
Slightly tiring that 80% of the footage we see is in the wet...

 
Its possible that the press were encouraged to show the stage degradation in full effect. I'd like to see first on the road in wet conditions. I'd like to see if the stages get wetter progressively. 
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Snaky115 said:
I am still stuck on that R-GT tease message by Christina (page 1473), i am hopeful for that class. If one Porsche is confirmed, why not a Cayman as second?  :D
There was a tweet some time ago about Codies recording sounds from an old Rothmans 911 (can't find it right now), so there might be more Porsches 
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Didzis said:
Snaky115 said:
I am still stuck on that R-GT tease message by Christina (page 1473), i am hopeful for that class. If one Porsche is confirmed, why not a Cayman as second?  :D
There was a tweet some time ago about Codies recording sounds from an old Rothmans 911 (can't find it right now), so there might be more Porsches 
Eh, it would be great to see the Group B RWD class get some more love, that's for damn sure ! ;)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Didzis said:
Snaky115 said:
I am still stuck on that R-GT tease message by Christina (page 1473), i am hopeful for that class. If one Porsche is confirmed, why not a Cayman as second?  :D
There was a tweet some time ago about Codies recording sounds from an old Rothmans 911 (can't find it right now), so there might be more Porsches 
They recorded the 911 SC RS:

https://www.facebook.com/prodriveofficial/photos/pcb.2433609283335697/2433608120002480/?type=3&theater
Link to comment
Share on other sites

tbtstt said:
Didzis said:
Snaky115 said:
I am still stuck on that R-GT tease message by Christina (page 1473), i am hopeful for that class. If one Porsche is confirmed, why not a Cayman as second?  :D
There was a tweet some time ago about Codies recording sounds from an old Rothmans 911 (can't find it right now), so there might be more Porsches 
They recorded the 911 SC RS:

https://www.facebook.com/prodriveofficial/photos/pcb.2433609283335697/2433608120002480/?type=3&theater

And the Aston Martin GT3, for the sound of the RGT? Mmmmm

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Oscar97 said:
Well, don't get your hopes up, that's just wishful thinking. But Christina's comment about the R-GT class makes me think there's still at least one car we don't know about in that class, which could somehow mean we're missing even more.
That comment was made before we knew the Aston Martin existed so it was probably in relation to that. 
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...