Jump to content Jump to content

4 minutes ago, BotaCalor said:

Announcing this bad boy + VR to test the thread to the limit

2019-02-08_11-54-15.jpg

Haha, the Yaris WRC is my call for the 2PM announcement as well: if the forum can handle the influx of traffic it would get from that, then it can handle anything! 

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, Porkhammer said:

I hate this new forum layout. Everything is huge and clunky and daft.

I am not 97 years old yet, I can still see small letters you know.

I like the fact that images are displayed better now, but I agree about the size of the main forum menus. Everything seems way too spaced out. 

I'm embracing the change, I'll give it a week to get used to it and then reveal my full judgement. I like that a lot of things are easier. It's a bit bright but I've been in the dark bowels of discord for a week.

Upset about losing my rep. These things are important when your reputation in real life is so lacking.

• Haha 3
6 minutes ago, Rallystu2 said:

I'm embracing the change, I'll give it a week to get used to it and then reveal my full judgement. I like that a lot of things are easier. It's a bit bright but I've been in the dark bowels of discord for a week.

Upset about losing my rep. These things are important when your reputation in real life is so lacking.

That's a fair call. It all seems a bit in your face, but I may get used to it. 

Shame to see all the badges go: Lee issued us some of those when the last forum was launched! 

• Sad 1
11 minutes ago, Rallystu2 said:

Our rep has gone!? But, but, my fake internet points? I was a valid top 10 all time leader 😞