Jump to content Jump to content
Message added by PJTierney,

Did you know that the long-time members of this thread have had a DiRTy Gossip Discord server for a while?

You do now 😉 

17 minutes ago, teknoid85 said:

uhmmm i'm not so impressed i must admit 

the setting imo looks too much like wales 😐

Not impressed with Irish tarmac stages? Surely this is grounds for a forum ban? Are the mods going to allow this kind of offensive language?

• Haha 6
  • Agree 2

I will say this:

Whatever DLC we get Location wise, I will ne super happy.  The fact they agreed to add DLC it huge.  

Cars, I have lots of opions about l, just hope there are a helping of new ones and a different Subaru that we haven’t seen.

more stage rally than wrx please.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
8 minutes ago, YorAlcoholicDad said:

maaaan everything i ever posted in this forum did not survive the transition?

Some of the threads don't seem to be showing, however if you Google the thread title and then post in it, it appears again! (I did that with the confirmed car thread)

Just now, gfRally said:

I will say this:

Whatever DLC we get Location wise, I will ne super happy.  The fact they agreed to add DLC it huge.  

Yeah, that first DLC being all rally is pretty major. Even if that ends up being the sum of rally locations nine is a huge jump from recent titles. 

Just now, gfRally said:

Cars, I have lots of opions about l, just hope there are a helping of new ones and a different Subaru that we haven’t seen.

+1 from me! The return of the '07 Focus and an '07 Subaru WRC joining it would be the absolute icing on the cake.

Just now, gfRally said:

more stage rally than wrx please.

I know that the rallycross fans are in the minority, but I'd love to see the whole season get added (or at the very least just Germany:I love that track!)

My biggest wish for the rallycross isn't tracks though, it's that the Group B cars are done justice.