Jump to content Jump to content
Message added by PJTierney,

Did you know that the long-time members of this thread have had a DiRTy Gossip Discord server for a while?

You do now 😉 

16 minutes ago, JorritVD said:

Not confirmed. I ment like the Historic Pug 205 or Lancer Evo VI are confirmed. So it is possible to see a Lancer 2005 f.e.

What? I still don't understand why you've written "because multiple Mitsubishi are confirmed" :classic_wacko:

47 minutes ago, SimVansevenant said:

Well, there are three Mitsubishis in the game: Lancer VI, Lancer X, Mirage R5.

And four Peugeots: the 205 GTI, the 205 T16, the 208 R2, the 208 R5. I think the 208 WRX is an official Peugeot Sport thing too, because it's the 2018 model. So make that five. They all come from the 20x serie. The SIXTH Peugeot could be... the 206?

6 hours ago, ChristinaMc said:

¡Hola equipo! Por lo tanto, ha habido un poco de confusión sobre qué Impreza estará en el paquete de la primera temporada. Después de verificar dos veces y tres veces, puedo confirmar que  es el Subaru Impreza 2008 que llegará en la Semana 9. Teníamos razón en primer lugar, la corrección fue incorrecta. Es la pilotada por Petter Solberg en el campeonato internacional de rally de alto nivel hace 11 años. hace.

Sin embargo, debido al abucheo, puedo decirte esto: solo hubo confusión porque llevaremos el Impreza 2001 al juego en otra temporada. 😉 

Lo siento de nuevo! La buena noticia es que sabemos que debemos verificar dos y tres veces antes de publicar / modificar listas ahora ... 

Thank you very much for your work and good to do.  😉

2 hours ago, carpa said:

And four Peugeots: the 205 GTI, the 205 T16, the 208 R2, the 208 R5. I think the 208 WRX is an official Peugeot Sport thing too, because it's the 2018 model. So make that five. They all come from the 20x serie. The SIXTH Peugeot could be... the 206?

#No306MaxiNoBuy

• Disagree 1
9 hours ago, JamesMcAdam said:

So it should be S2 DLC with :

- 4 RX Group B

- Bennet's mini

- 2001 Impreza

+ RX tracks.

Still no hyundaï.

:classic_biggrin:

Trust me, I drive a Hyundai, not missing out on much. Unless you like windows that go down, but not up, and others that go up but not down.

• Haha 2

The final countdown. One week left for the release of the Deluxe version!!!!!!!!!!
Everyone getting excited already? 
giphy.gif

I wonder if there will be a live stream or a blog or something.

Codemasters were filming during the week, so maybe that we will see 🙂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1
15 hours ago, SimVansevenant said:

There is still the Mitsubishi Lancer WRC (EVO VII) that would fit the 2001 class. Many seem to have forgotten about it. I know that the car was hugely unreliable but it looked great in my opinion.

mitsubishi_lancer-evolution_2001_images_

Everyone remembers that car, the same way people remember the Powersteering 307cc. That's why barely anyone mentions those 😄 

Edited by AIPacino
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 2
32 minutes ago, JorritVD said:

The final countdown. One week left for the release of the Deluxe version!!!!!!!!!!
Everyone getting excited already? 
giphy.gif

I wonder if there will be a live stream or a blog or something.

Codemasters were filming during the week, so maybe that we will see 🙂

Christina said there will probably be a dirt show coming next week which will feature some of the Galway content I'm sure.

• Like 1