Jump to content Jump to content

2 minutes ago, tbtstt said:

Yeah, seems to be a flurry of videos popping up this weekend. 

Is that legitimate reviewers jumping the gun, or have retail copies leaked early? 

Well they don't seem to be reviews, more just shared gameplay, and as they all seem to be ps4 it stands to reason that someone's made a boo boo.

• Social Media & Community Team
10 hours ago, Oscar97 said:

Daily challenges, for example. There's just no option for that in the main menu, but maybe that's just because it's a pre-release build.

There are Achievements for completing Daily, Weekly and AI Challenges 🙂 

25 minutes ago, Rallystu2 said:

Well they don't seem to be reviews, more just shared gameplay, and as they all seem to be ps4 it stands to reason that someone's made a boo boo.

Curses: why couldn't they have blundered with my delivery date! 

• Agree 1
11 minutes ago, Rallystu2 said:

I'm secretly hoping my digital download leaps a day. But no, the only people playing at the moment appear to be total sausage rolls. 

That's an insult to sausage rolls! 

I have never used Shop To before and DPD are notoriously unreliable when delivering parts at work: I really hope they don't let me down on Friday as I am away Saturday evening, so I am aiming to compress as much gaming into Friday night and Saturday morning as possible! 

Once again it lands into the hands of someone who's not capable of driving a rally car properly even though he has more than decent gear and wearing racing gloves. The gear definitely doesn't make a difference if you have no talent! How stupid must you be to record and post a video knowing full well that he's not allowed to do that.

Edited by SimVansevenant
  • Agree 1
5 minutes ago, SimVansevenant said:

Once again it lands into the hands of someone who's not capable of driving a rally car properly even though he has more than decent gear and wearing racing gloves. The gear definitely doesn't make a difference if you have no talent! How stupid must you be to record and post a video knowing full well that he's not allowed to do that.

At least we know the restart function works. Dear me, he loves a restart...

• Social Media & Community Team
28 minutes ago, SimVansevenant said:

Maybe the players who have copies and can drive well are waiting for the review/footage embargo 😉

Just watched some snippets of that three hour video. Is it too much to ask for a video of the rallycross where the driver isn't crashing every corner? Can someone with an early copy keep it on the track, even if it's just for lap, pleeeeeeeeease! 

Edited by tbtstt
25 minutes ago, tbtstt said:

Just watched some snippets of that three hour video. Is it too much to ask for a video of the rallycross where the driver isn't crashing every corner? Can someone with an early copy keep it on the track, even if it's just for lap, pleeeeeeeeease! 

Tried to watch a bit more, but man that one hand always on the shifting lever makes me angry, like a true BMW driver. (No offense)

• Haha 1