Jump to content Jump to content
Message added by PJTierney

 

Recommended Posts

I seem to recall there was a way of doing it on a wheel when I used a wheel with Dirt Rally 1. Possibly using the wheel itself to spin the camera?

Anyway it allows you to get the camera into some interesting positions (sorry it's a bit low quality - I don't currently have anything to copy photos from my console onto so it is literally a photo of my monitor).IMG_2519.jpg.6164818250d6b1cfb9706fd81f6af0e3.jpg 

 

 

 

Edited by michellem
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry to be that guy, but whilst the cars do look great and the Fabia with the McRae name in is epic, that video does no favours for the tarmac physics. It makes it look pretty awful which is a shame. 

 

Never the less I can’t wait to try the RGT cars up those stages. Won’t even need the Pacenotes for them too 😂

Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, TURBODEVIN19 said:

 

It has that distinct DiRT Rally feel, but the lighting and track surface make the whole picture a lot better. I think they improved trackside models too, hope this includes snowbanks

Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Rallycameraman said:

Sorry to be that guy, but whilst the cars do look great and the Fabia with the McRae name in is epic, that video does no favours for the tarmac physics. It makes it look pretty awful which is a shame. 

 

Never the less I can’t wait to try the RGT cars up those stages. Won’t even need the Pacenotes for them too 😂

Yeah, but these trailers also makes things look more weird than they do when you watch an actual replay. Even the gravel looked really bad in one of the earlier trailers and we all know gravel is/looks brilliant when it's in our own hands. 

  • Agree 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Evilsmurf said:

Could be they fixed the ice and snowy parts of the track this time, so you can't just go flat out over these sections anymore.

Please let this be true!

And snow all over the road with destroyed snowbanks for the late runners

  • Agree 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Evilsmurf said:

Could be they fixed the ice and snowy parts of the track this time, so you can't just go flat out over these sections anymore.

Please let this be true!

With tire choice I hope they got rid of the Super-duper tire compound that gripped on both tar and ice in DR! 

  • Agree 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, bogani said:

With tire choice I hope they got rid of the Super-duper tire compound that gripped on both tar and ice in DR! 

Tyre choice would be very nice indeed. With longer legs and well-mixed stages there would be something to play with, even though the road would always be the same.

If you had stages from the bottom of the Col, then one at the top and then the long one all with the same tyres this could be interesting. Hopefully with slicks, wets, winters and studded

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, michellem said:

Using the right stick on a pad you can spin the camera 360 degrees. You can't move it up and down or zoom in and out but it is still useful.

Just tried that and the camera just doesn't move in chase cam. What did I do wrong? I'm using Xbox360 controller on pc.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...