Jump to content Jump to content

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, teknoid85 said:

it's a bit better bot still not realistic from a "point of driver view"

You keep saying this but I don’t believe you’ve ever driven over really rough ground at high speed. It’s not at all the smooth locked-to-horizon experience you’re imagining.

  • Agree 3
  • Disagree 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, afahoy said:

You keep saying this but I don’t believe you’ve ever driven over really rough ground at high speed. It’s not at all the smooth locked-to-horizon experience you’re imagining.

you have?         see what i've written in my poll about the human body,maybe you find the answer

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, afahoy said:

You keep saying this but I don’t believe you’ve ever driven over really rough ground at high speed. It’s not at all the smooth locked-to-horizon experience you’re imagining.

Can I interject something from personal experience- having rallied a few years and ridden motorcross most of my life.

When I first started I could not focus because of the bumps. Everything seemed insanely fast and near impossible. I honestly thought I would do better if I closed my eyes. But with experience came the ability to focus through the bumps. I can say that getting used to DR2's bumps was new but after several exposures to Argentina I can say that I have found the same as before; I am able to focus a bit better.

Now this is not to say that the bumps should not be turned down, in fact I believe the opposite, as a lot of what has been said about the human body has merit. The spine, the eyes, the brain- they all help to cushion the blows. But finding that balance between reality and perceived reality, based on physiological variables, must be a nightmare for the codies.

  • Like 2
  • Disagree 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the camera thing is fine, I kind of get what your saying, but it's a bumpy road...like, one of the big complaints (pre release) was that the roads shouldn't be smooth etc.

Here we are with bumpy roads and you don't like it. I guess what youre after is some sort of driver head mode, where the head tilts and moves like a sort of gyroscope to adjust for attitude changes?

Maybe that's possible, but I find that with some suspension tweaks it feels alright, also it makes Argentina that bit more scary and challenging, which is A Ok to me.

  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

That moment when you loose headlights on night Australian stage, so you slow down -- and so Phil lowers his voice even more (he's already kinda hard to hear while driving for ex. Fulvia) and his pronunciation switches to 'mouth full of sh.t' mode -- and so you start helping the local lumberjacks even more... priceless. I really wanted to make him run in front of the car with a flashlight.

Codies should've written some toxic remarks with Phil. I'd really pay for a DLC with that. 

Edited by BloodCat
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, BloodCat said:

That moment when you loose headlights on night Australian stage, so you slow down -- and so Phil lowers his voice even more (he's already kinda hard to hear while driving for ex. Fulvia) and his pronunciation switches to 'mouth full of sh.t' mode -- and so you start helping the local lumberjacks even more... priceless. I really wanted to make him run in front of the car with a flashlight.

Codies should've written some toxic remarks with Phil. I'd really pay for a DLC with that. 

maybe try to lower any sound exept voice in menu and compensate with speaker volume 🙂

  • Agree 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, GottaEvil said:

CPU ancora rotta in modalità Carrer. Im in divisione PRO con GOLF GTI ... e i parcials della CPU .. sono illogici.

No betatester in Codemasters ?.

 

 

yes, new betatester in codemasters pay 90 euro ( console)  for deluxe version. 

  • Haha 3
  • Agree 2
  • Disagree 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ale81udine said:

yes, new betatester in codemasters pay 90 euro ( console)  for deluxe version. 

Original DR "carrer mode"...wasn´t a great Carrer Mode, but, the difficulty was progresive and "logic". In DR2...has no sense. Firts divisions are extremely easy (30sec/1 min per track lol)...and 3 division (pro) a nightmare.:classic_rolleyes:

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, GottaEvil said:

La "modalità carrer" originale DR non era una grande modalità Carrer, ma la difficoltà era progresiva e "logica". In DR2 ... non ha senso . Le divisioni dei primi sono estremamente facili (30sec / 1 min per traccia lol) ... e 3 division (pro) un incubo.: classic_rolleyes:

 

devi correre con auto al massimo upgrade di motore per competere nella carriera online. se corri con upgrade na livello zero dal livello pro in avanti è molto dura. 

  • Disagree 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ale81udine said:

devi correre con auto al massimo upgrade di motore per competere nella carriera online. se corri con upgrade na livello zero dal livello pro in avanti è molto dura. 

Not "capisci" im Spanish xd. yeah...my car is totally upgrade!

buona notte 😆

Link to post
Share on other sites

Still got stuttering issues on stage and in replay. Is this being looked at. Sent DX Diag over to Codemasters.

system I7 4790 K , 16gb ram , 1080 gt3. Should run this fine. Changed from low to high graphic settings makes no

difference . Any ideas please.

kenny.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Kenny1962 said:

Still got stuttering issues on stage and in replay. Is this being looked at. Sent DX Diag over to Codemasters.

system I7 4790 K , 16gb ram , 1080 gt3. Should run this fine. Changed from low to high graphic settings makes no

difference . Any ideas please.

kenny.

Rhythmic stutter every few seconds?

Alt-tab, go to device manager, expand HID devices, pick one from right near the bottom, disable it.  Re-enable it, go back to game.

Edited by F2CMaDMaXX
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...