Jump to content Jump to content

DiRTy Gossip

MastaVonBlasta

Go to solution Solved by PJTierney,
Message added by PJTierney,

Did you know that the long-time members of this thread have had a DiRTy Gossip Discord server for a while?

You do now 😉 

OzoreXS said:
I was looking for a 22b meme/joke... but what I´ve found is some very nice pics/renders from devianart:

Location is Arts+science Museum at Valencia (Spain)

Gorgeous car!
Gran Turismo 6, Photo Tour mode.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hk5zHY5Sbd4
Oh look, another Impreza

I'm going to prevent this page from dripping to Page 2 by suggesting that the DS3 is no longer a 'current' works WRC car, in the same way as the Hyundai......

Looking forward to the road book tomorrow!
The Citroën DS3 could be licensed in an older version, like the 2012 one, which has differences on the front-bumper, rear-wing and roof-scoop. I still think Winter Wonderland will complete the 2010s class.

AphDburn said:
 I still think Winter Wonderland will complete the 2010s class.
It's been all but confirmed with the i20 hint and paul saying on twitter 2010 leagues are about to get better. 
Yeah, but will it just add some cars, or fully complete it? (as in all cars remaining in the class) We don't know exactly.
Well, some of us might be slightly better informed.
There might just be a reason why some gossipers are being distinctly less gossipy as of late.
So you can gossip about the lack of gossip as it were.
But we can't gossip about the lack of our own gossiping.

In conclusion:
TRUMPETS

Paul's been tweeting though

https://twitter.com/Martijn_vanHoek/status/667303798709194758
https://twitter.com/Kick_Up/status/667303891139035136

In case anyone was wondering if todays announcement that there will be no Citreon works team in 2016 will have any impact, be it negative or positive.

JuanDíaz said:
Does anybody know how many cars we will have on the next update? A couple of posts ago someone said about 4 -I think- cars to be released.
If there is one thing we could take from the release of Modern Masters and the hiccup that happened there at quite literally the 11th hour, it's that no one, not even the dev team, can really be 100% absolutely sure until the ink in on paper, maybe not even dry, and the update is live.

So, if we were to go by Paul's Citroën tweet, no DS3 WRC then?
Open to interpretation.
Strictly speaking, the question was "Would it make it any easier."
Strictly speaking, the answer was, "No."
As in it wouldn't make it any easier.
A WRC DS3 was always considered a very long shot and many were surprised to even see it in WRX form.
Miracles can happen, but todays news isn't going to make any difference either way.

gfRally said:
That commercial just doesn't translate well for America, I don't get it.  But we have a lot of commercials that don't make sense here either.
There's quite literally nothing to get. It's completely nonsensical, which the advert itself points out with the little jelly snake literally saying "What does that mean!?" and getting annoyed by it.
A lot of people found it very memorable, which is what you want in advertising, with the bonus of being imitable.
The sweets are pretty nice too, if expensive.

BrySkye said:
There's quite literally nothing to get. It's completely nonsensical, which the advert itself points out with the little jelly snake literally saying "What does that mean!?" and getting annoyed by it.
A lot of people found it very memorable, which is what you want in advertising, with the bonus of being imitable.
The sweets are pretty nice too, if expensive.
Jelly snakes are a weird concept to us 'Mericans. we only have gummy worms and bears. And Swedish fish, apparently the worlds #1 selling fish shaped candy.

JZStudios said:
Swedish fish, apparently the worlds #1 selling fish shaped candy.
Show. We want to see an American sweet companies idea of a Swedish Fish, I don't even need to see proof of it's position as the Worlds best selling status :D

nm, I found them :)

You learn something new every day on here, and sometimes it isn't even Subaru related. Brilliant

Road Book's out!

Release sounds semi-close-sort-of-ish......

Guess we're looking at two or three weeks, tops?
First week of December at the very earliest.
Tops? With no physical release and so no solid date where it goes gold and pushed out for manufacture, could easily be 5 weeks and the end of December, if not pushed back into January.
You never know what's going to come up.

Darhour said:
S201 anyone?? Or s22b anyone??

• Body is 201 characters too short.
Such a horrendous looking special edition. Mechanically one of the best classic shape Imprezas to leave the production line, cosmetically one of the worst! The most fugly classic Impreza is still the Casa Blanca...

tbtstt said:

Such a horrendous looking special edition. Mechanically one of the best classic shape Imprezas to leave the production line, cosmetically one of the worst! The most fugly classic Impreza is still the Casa Blanca...

Hah when I first saw that one I thought: wtf is that atrocity??

Now I think: wtf that is an Impreza??

too much saki 

That is a Q7. What I mean is our silly habit of making monstrous cars with engines that could pull a Boeing 747, and aggressive design apparently meant to intimidate others.

Also, the European habit of bloating everything to make it a SUV even if it's borderline unethical (Mini, Fiat 500...)
Let's not forget what the US version of the Focus looked like in the late 00's. 
Those front grills were pretty ew.

• The title was changed to DiRTy Gossip
  • The topic was pinned
  • The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked
  • This topic was featured and unpinned
  • The topic was unpinned