Jump to content Jump to content
Message added by PJTierney,

Did you know that the long-time members of this thread have had a DiRTy Gossip Discord server for a while?

You do now 😉 

39 minutes ago, Murikka said:

I had to try how fast/slow that Opel Ascona really is. 

58419934_387704075153580_689521481711248

At least it's fun to drive. :classic_biggrin: I may upload that run to youtube at some point. 

I may take a stab with the 240z today, the cars are fun but normally not nearly competitive within the class. Maybe Poland is different?

1 minute ago, Mike Dee said:

I may take a stab with the 240z today, the cars are fun but normally not nearly competitive within the class. Maybe Poland is different?

I don't know if there is any difference, but that leaderboard is from custom championship, not from time trial. And yeah those cars are quite slow, but Poland is my favorite location as it fits my driving style perfectly, so I can drive that Opel on it's limits all the time. :classic_cool:

I really try to like Sweden, but those winter tires makes it difficult. :classic_wacko:

It's like driving with dry rotted winter tires. At least with rwd car.  Also I don't like how the snowbanks flips the car over instantly if you hit it. 

3 minutes ago, teknoid85 said:

good morning!

when it sweden supposed to go "live"       i still haven't it ingame :S

Finding that as an issue with a lot of people. It was in my psn store last night at 00:30 (uk)

However, many folk on our Discord haven't received it, regardless of region or platform. 

• Sad 1
1 minute ago, Rallystu2 said:

Finding that as an issue with a lot of people. It was in my psn store last night at 00:30 (uk)

However, many folk on our Discord haven't received it, regardless of region or platform. 

i'm on steam and sweden is  also not seen on steam.....   as a single  dlc                 (i have deluxe)

7 hours ago, Murikka said:

I really try to like Sweden, but those winter tires makes it difficult. :classic_wacko:

It's like driving with dry rotted winter tires. At least with rwd car.  Also I don't like how the snowbanks flips the car over instantly if you hit it. 

there aren't studded tires????  an user has confirmed this

11 hours ago, warpengage said:

Do you know of any way I can read that?

He did a Q&A on his instagram and someone asked it but as it was on instagram stories it's automatically deleted so unless anyone has made a screenshot I guess not.