Jump to content Jump to content
Message added by PJTierney,

Did you know that the long-time members of this thread have had a DiRTy Gossip Discord server for a while?

You do now 😉 

28 minutes ago, teknoid85 said:

what is this "surprise"  after the update????                

dirtrally2_2019_06_11_12_32_59_976.jpg

Your savegame has data that uses DLC you don't have installed/purchased, so you have to either: create a new save or remove the content. If you do have the DLC, reinstall them to make sure.

1 minute ago, warpengage said:

Your savegame has data that uses DLC you don't have installed/purchased, so you have to either: create a new save or remove the content. If you do have the DLC, reinstall them to make sure.

i have the deluxe edition on pc....

• Agree 1
1 minute ago, teknoid85 said:

That's all I know that may help. Open Steam, go to DR2's DLCs and uninstall them. Then re-tick the boxes to install them again. If that doesn't work, then a fresh install of the game may be in order. If that still doesn't work, then you need to contact Codemasters support.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, teknoid85 said:

for now, I would simply wait for racenet to come back (and thus choose "cancel" on the screen you have). My connection is far slower than yours, so update is still downloading here, but racenet not up could be an explanation

Really really good job with the rain graphics guys. I can finally see where I am going in the rain! Thats again one major pain point gone. THis game is getting better patch by patch! 🙂 Just a few bits more and we have the best rally game out there by a mile.

• Like 2
  • Agree 4
1 minute ago, Decks said:

I may be imagining it but is anyone else getting a different feeling with the FFB? Like it's noticeable stronger. I've had to turn the SAT down. 

Happens to me now and then on my T500RS.

What i had in the previous days was the FFB feeling very light in some ocasions (specially after rebooting the wheel) and during sometimes it felt like FFB went back to normal with strong feeling.

I don't know if this is an intermitent bug or not, and if they spotted this behaviour and fixed it in 1.5