Jump to content Jump to content
F1 2021 | Online Services Down For Maintenance | 26/07/2021 ×

4 hours ago, JorritVD said:

Lol, I paid I think 65 euro for my PS4 Deluxe Version as a pre-order. 😂

What!? :classic_blink:

I paid 90€ for Deluxe Edition (Retail) + a nice steelbook.

Now another 27€ for the next 2 seasons.

And...IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII dooooooooooooon't caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaare.... 😄

• Like 2
  • Haha 5
  • Social Media & Community Team
8 minutes ago, Steverex said:

@PJTierney

Any news about buying just season 3 or 4 individual? 

No plans for that currently.

If you're totally not interested in a Season, buying the content you like from the other one individually should end up cheaper.

• Like 3
49 minutes ago, Steverex said:

Not for the cheaper side, but just looking for the rally content. So in this case, I would buy at once 🙂

in case anyone cares... at least in Canada, getting just the rally content costs $23.04. the S3+S4 pack is $33.99.

(on Steam)

Edited by ianism
  • Like 1
39 minutes ago, tbtstt said:

I was going to take the Impreza for a spin and listen to the engine, but I am having too much fun in the '01 Focus: it's an absolute weapon. 

Impreza has the same sound as DiRT 4. Sounds pretty good to me. Been waiting since launch for the 01 Impreza to return so in heaven right now 🤤

While I appreciate what this guy has, and he is a notable driver, John Campion has an enthusiasm that is hard to beat.  Hope to see this guy out on the stages sometime, but he seems to be more comfortable on tarmac, which there is nearly zero tarmac events in the US.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, tbtstt said:

I was going to take the Impreza for a spin and listen to the engine, but I am having too much fun in the '01 Focus: it's an absolute weapon. 

I've been saying the same thing all week. Easily my new favorite car in the class. Take it down that Germany stage with the epic downhill mega-jump; I hit 141mph at takeoff in the 01 stock.

• Like 1