Jump to content Jump to content
Message added by PJTierney,

Did you know that the long-time members of this thread have had a DiRTy Gossip Discord server for a while?

You do now 😉 

 

 

Recommended Posts

  • Social Media & Community Team
13 minutes ago, mwoodski said:

Twitter handle is the same as my username here. 😉

May not tag you directly but will mention by name. Have to be wary sometimes when tagging somebody on an account with 50k subscribers 😉 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, tbtstt said:

Very cool @mwoodski, though you missed the opportunity to run through the building!

That's exactly what I was thinking!! A 2nd track using the warehouse as a joker would be awesome. Maybe have the main circuit loop around the warehouse counterclockwise, then have the Joker entry use the southern entrance but have to take a right inside the warehouse and exit the east garage doors to rejoin? Then hit the big jump and loop all the way back around.

 

Wait scratch that, maybe main circuit is through warehouse and out the north door, while joker is all the way around the warehouse before linking back up?? Still want to find a way to use that donut ring at the top of the map, or the airstrip (??) up the narrow little path on the southern side.

Edited by Mike Dee
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Mike Dee said:

That's exactly what I was thinking!! A 2nd track using the warehouse as a joker would be awesome. Maybe have the main circuit loop around the warehouse counterclockwise, then have the Joker entry use the southern entrance but have to take a right inside the warehouse and exit the east garage doors to rejoin? Then hit the big jump and loop all the way back around.

 

Wait scratch that, maybe main circuit is through warehouse and out the north door, while joker is all the way around the warehouse before linking back up?? Still want to find a way to use that donut ring at the top of the map, or the airstrip (??) up the narrow little path on the southern side.

...or just copy the GRC layout! :classic_biggrin:

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, tbtstt said:

Very cool @mwoodski, though you missed the opportunity to run through the building!
 

 

Too predictable!

 

It's also a fairly dangerous pinch point that could lead to a bad situation if a few cars wreck and block the track in there.

Edited by mwoodski
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Mike Dee said:

@tbtstt is it this one? Trying to do a quick google search wasn't helping...

dirtfish.jpg

That's the one @Mike Dee! One of my favourite GRC layouts. 

1 hour ago, mwoodski said:

Too predictable!

 

It's also a fairly dangerous pinch point that could lead to a bad situation if a few cars wreck and block the track in there.

Dangerous? The GRC never believed in that word! To be fair the tunnel is very gimmicky, but I thought the cars looked (and sounded) great going through it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, tbtstt said:

Dangerous? The GRC never believed in that word! To be fair the tunnel is very gimmicky, but I thought the cars looked (and sounded) great going through it. 

If it were a fantasy GRC layout there would have been a few crossover jumps and they'd somehow end up racing on the roof of the building, don't you worry.

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, MattyH1812 said:

Think that's one of the layouts in Project Cars 2, it's pretty fun to drive on but the shorter Joker can be, *ahem*, exploited...

It'd be fun to drive with DR2.0's physics for sure

"You jumped the start, so you have to take two Jokers"
"No problem, I'll just take the joker every lap because there's mo penalty in doing so!" 😛

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mwoodski said:

If it were a fantasy GRC layout there would have been a few crossover jumps and they'd somehow end up racing on the roof of the building, don't you worry.

The first time the GRC was at Dirtfish it did have a crossover, (though they missed the roof driving option).

I much preferred the above layout though. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...