Jump to content Jump to content
Message added by PJTierney,

Did you know that the long-time members of this thread have had a DiRTy Gossip Discord server for a while?

You do now 😉 

1 minute ago, AlexSpartan316 said:

Great job and nice video! You only need to work a bit more on weight transfer / use the brakes to rotate and stabilize the car (try to adjust more constantly your speed with left foot braking, that saves you from understeer or over speed)Overall good job mate 🙂 very brave driving

Thank you Alex !!! 🙂 I appreciate it a lot. I am training as soon as I have a little time from work, family and kid and I have to say I am getting better and better. The more I play the more I love this incredible fantastic game !

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
26 minutes ago, gleylancer571 said:

i like the liveries from codemasters but 6 to 8 for the 2000cc class are to less

A little bit more shading would be good on the plain liveries to make them more realistic, but I am using plain white on half of my 2000cc cars!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
8 hours ago, JamesMcAdam said:

@PJTierney we need this view as a playable view ! 🙏

This is the kind of very good FOV !

image.png.e060356ca4f01132fb32a93d7cbdeddb.png

#🙏

I hate roof cam. I've been playing with GT4 a bit and they only have roof cam. It's very odd to drive and hard to tell where the vehicle actually is. Then again, GT4 also has terrible collision boxes.

• Agree 1
21 minutes ago, Johnnnn said:

We don't have the cars yet 😄

Wasn't just talking about today's dailies and the two recent car additions mate. Generally speaking there should be much more online events with DLC because the amount of events with them is very low

• Agree 2
3 hours ago, tbtstt said:

A little bit more shading would be good on the plain liveries to make them more realistic, but I am using plain white on half of my 2000cc cars!

All white rally car, Kinda pre rally test livery /or private rally team...I hear you 

Edited by AlexSpartan316
15 hours ago, JZStudios said:

I hate roof cam. I've been playing with GT4 a bit and they only have roof cam. It's very odd to drive and hard to tell where the vehicle actually is. Then again, GT4 also has terrible collision boxes.

But, to me, DR2 gameplay is better and could be easily compatible with this kind of view. But, it's a matter of taste. 🙂