Jump to content Jump to content
Message added by PJTierney

• Social Media & Community Team
30 minutes ago, Deltone91 said:

@PJTierney Speaking of co-drivers.. I keep reporting wrong notes in Italian in the bug forum, but to date not even one has been corrected, almost a year after the game was released.. 

Your notes have been helpful and noted by the team 🙂 

Can't guarantee that they get updated but at least the team's aware, so thanks for the detailed reports.

• Agree 1
7 hours ago, PJTierney said:

It's been on our to-do list for months but is a notoriously tricky bug to reproduce (and thus fix).

I had it once on Xbox, but going back to Main Menu and restarting the Stage cleared it up.

Try Irish:

I have no idea why but to me that co-driver sounds like some sort of Irish mashup of Petter Solberg and Sebastian Vettel

16 hours ago, Keko55 said:

Incredible clasp of gold to an entire living legend like Mcrae. I would like for the next Dirt Rally, or whatever it’s called, to have these two Audis:

mejores-grupo-b-historia-audi-quattro-a1

wrc-rally-blomqvist-grupo-b-mouton-pikes

Yeah, I'd certainly like to see the first one in a game. Weren't the first Quattro rally cars in Group A?

18 hours ago, Rogerbee said:

I see, well, it's one of them that I'd like to see in a game then.

They were pretty slow due to being naturally aspirated, at least in BRC they were outclassed by the Sierra Cosworths in ‘87. Audi Sport UK switched to the massive 200 turbo quattro for ‘88, which was still not the class of the field due to it being a barge 😂 Just think, the modern day equivalent to the 200 is an Audi A6!

But I digress, they still sounded pretty good as they had an inline-5 so I wouldn’t mind it being in a DiRT series game.

491F519F-7852-4F05-A9D5-24970AC3BBA8.jpeg

4 hours ago, Jack4688 said:

They were pretty slow due to being naturally aspirated, at least in BRC they were outclassed by the Sierra Cosworths in ‘87. Audi Sport UK switched to the massive 200 turbo quattro for ‘88, which was still not the class of the field due to it being a barge 😂 Just think, the modern day equivalent to the 200 is an Audi A6!

But I digress, they still sounded pretty good as they had an inline-5 so I wouldn’t mind it being in a DiRT series game.

491F519F-7852-4F05-A9D5-24970AC3BBA8.jpeg

I don't mind them being slower, the Group B one scares the heck out of me! It was the same in CMR, mad beast!

2 hours ago, somethingthing said:

Can i get it confirmed by anyone else using h-pattern + clutch that the game autoblips for you and no need for heel&toe?

Not absolutly sure, but it doesn't seem to autoblip the throttle when you're using H pattern+clutch...

• Agree 1
On 1/28/2020 at 1:13 PM, versedi said:

I'm back, got my wheel out of closet. It was all in dust even though wrapped in foil.

Hello everyone I knew, and Welcome everyone I didn't meet yet!

...you were gone?

On 1/29/2020 at 6:44 AM, LutzM said:

So some guys think it will be the last addition to that great game... so games get support for one year and then it's on to the next nowadays...would be sad!

Why not continue to add new locations & cars and earning money that way...

Because they can also just make a new title and potentially theoretically add in new features and engine improvements. It's not like Activision is starving for cash for releasing COD every year.

On 1/29/2020 at 7:28 AM, Johnnnn said:

Sounds cheap to me. You can sell it to 100k ppl. And then sell it again with next-gen or next game. Forza uses some cars for 15 years 😄 (some updated more, some less).

Factually false. Turn 10 scrapped everything and made from scratch for Forza 5 to match a new "standard" for the now current gen consoles. They may have kept some of the higher poly count Forza 4 cars, but there's a reason Forza 5 had 200 cars vs. Forza 4's 500, and Forza 7 has something like 700.

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-11-06-why-forza-motorsport-5-has-less-cars-and-tracks-than-forza-4