Jump to content Jump to content

3 hours ago, Thierry97 said:

@gk9147 and how do you know they announce the game ???

Lol i see new logo dirt  on instagram and after i go to google to find  information for new  dirt and i find this info , not very difficult 

• Haha 1
  • Disagree 1
9 hours ago, MattJelonek said:

How do we rate V-Rally 3?

5 hours ago, daandw02 said:

The driver transfers and team performance changes in that game were amazing, just a shame the physics were ****

Great game back than. Physics were terrible indeed, but the overall feel the game give was good with the V-Rally career mode.

Unfortunately the game wouldn't really work nowadays, as current modern rally classes are different, the game has by far not enough locations/stages, just two classes, etc.

But I would support a remake of V-Rally 3 current standards. So DiRT Rally 2.0 model, but with V-Rally 3 features and cars, DR2 locations, could be amazing 🙂 

• Disagree 1
2 hours ago, gk9147 said:

Lol i see new logo dirt  on instagram and after i go to google to find  information for new  dirt and i find this info , not very difficult 

lol the only info we have is the one picture and the stuff in the announcement ending the new content for DR2

edit: it's been 25 mins. I call bs

Edited by ianism

42 s finallly  different season on same track ( Winter autumn , spring summer ) with" dynamic"  weather at the end  too  maybe futur dr 3.0  have this upgrade  

Edited by gk9147
  • Like 1

San francisco ? At the start , look big bridge and the sun orange effect

China forest? with orange light on bridge same than kung fu panda 

Alaska? Or croatia ?Scotland or ireland?Oregon  ? At the end 

Edit :All false :classic_laugh:

With mixed car category is pur fun game 

Edited by gk9147

The trailer seems a little odd, but it looks like it'll have more variety in line with D2 and D3, so that's cool. Mildly excited. I'll have to wait for some more in depth footage, but visually it looks pretty good. The focus in the first half of the trailer on the ice track seemed a bit weird.

• Agree 2

DiRT 5. Well, has a feeling of DiRT 2...  not sure if they took rally completely out it will be exactly my/our thing.  Ice is kind of a gymkana meets rallyx.  The buggys etc that is actually played on DIRT looks fun and my style.  I guess as long as there is a cockpit mode, Ill be pretty ok.   Happy that it’s coming in the fall.  

• Agree 2

Hmmm, looks like Dirt Showdown 2? Personally Dirt 2 and 3 wasn’t my cup of tea, neither was Dirt Showdown. I guess I’ll sit on the fence on this one and wait a bit. Luckily I got DR2.0 and in September WRC9 is coming, so I will have my rally fix anyway... 

Dirt Showdown x Gravel hybrid. Both sold very well... Disappointing again. Instaed of perfecting DR2.0 and releasing a remastered version on the new consoles, just a waste of resources...  When will you ever learn, Codemasters? $20 by Christmas is my bet...

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1