Jump to content Jump to content
F1 2021 | Online Services Down For Maintenance | 26/07/2021 ×

4 hours ago, dgeesi0 said:

with the win and well done jon by the way it would make sense to add croatia to the events.

I would presume it is part of the WRC game license which is not yet in Codemasters' possession so most likely not.
Unless it was already in development before the event was chosen to be on the WRC calendar.

10 hours ago, Thierry97 said:

i sincerely hope it is 3.0 and not dirt 2 which would be the exact pair of 5 now

I heard from PRC that D5 isn't actually much like D2 at all, which was a fantastic game.

2 hours ago, SRD_SimVansevenant said:

I would presume it is part of the WRC game license which is not yet in Codemasters' possession so most likely not.
Unless it was already in development before the event was chosen to be on the WRC calendar.

WRC can't license an entire region.

25 minutes ago, JZStudios said:

WRC can't license an entire region.

True, but the stages are from real life events.
They could of course go and find another Croatian event.
But then again, why go for that if you have other events which are closer to home and most likely more well-known.
Still hoping for either Circuit of Ireland or another Irish tarmac event or the Ypres or Condroz Rally.
And I definitely expect a rework of the German stages. I'm really desperate for proper vineyard stages for once. 😛 

31 minutes ago, JZStudios said:

2nd in Olympus (behind Pastrana) last weekend. Not a bad debut in the car, but aided by the retirement of Semenuk and absence of McKenna. 

9 minutes ago, PJTierney said:

It's essentially the same WRX that the factory team has, right?

Yeah, I believe it is a Vermont built car being run by Hoonigan Racing. 

• Social Media & Community Team

Yup, I saw Ken's video and that Vermont were building it. Once he gets up to speed it'll be interesting to see how he does against Travis in a straight fight.

He's also doing the East Africa Safari Rally in a Porsche 911.

15 hours ago, PJTierney said:

Yup, I saw Ken's video and that Vermont were building it. Once he gets up to speed it'll be interesting to see how he does against Travis in a straight fight.

He's also doing the East Africa Safari Rally in a Porsche 911.

There will be more cars. He will also do the Baja 1000 in a Trophy Truck.

And I also expect him to compete in Pastrana's Nitro Rallycross Series. Most logically now it would be in a Subaru, but who knows and he will work together with RX Cartel and some EKS Audi due to the Monster connection, or does return in his trusted Fiesta at Loenbro (as that have Hoonigan connections). And ealier he also hinted towards Dakar, so maybe he will be some rally-raid events to prepare himself for that.