Jump to content Jump to content
Message added by CMPJTierney

On 5/2/2021 at 5:43 PM, JZStudios said:

I think I mentioned before I tried the Horizon 4 demo and took some screenshots I liked. But I like this one, try to guess which one is me.1156625844_SubaruImpending.thumb.jpg.d1a833c47999102eba3604206d78ad02.jpg

33sd3d.jpg

This has its exact same energy... 

• Haha 4
  • Agree 1
On 5/2/2021 at 5:43 PM, JZStudios said:

I think I mentioned before I tried the Horizon 4 demo and took some screenshots I liked. But I like this one, try to guess which one is me.1156625844_SubaruImpending.thumb.jpg.d1a833c47999102eba3604206d78ad02.jpg

On the limit :classic_cool:

• Agree 1
21 hours ago, gk9147 said:

On the limit :classic_cool:

Stuff like that is why I don't do online races. I do what I find fun rather than fast. Like Forza online everyone else will be in S class GT3 cars and I'm in a A class Focus. Slow car fast > Fast car fast.

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
On 5/4/2021 at 3:25 PM, James McAdam said:

image.png.20a065300c478a00282b56b55ee536cb.png

:classic_ninja:

yeah this is what i mentioned other day :classic_biggrin: maybe its WORLD RALLY CHAMPIONSHIP

Edited by dgeesi0
  • Agree 1
  • Social Media & Community Team

Should anyone fancy hearing me, Jon and Phil Hall for an hour, tune in later 🙂 

• Like 6
Posted (edited)

Since the Interview video came up in my feed, I thought I would stop by.  @PJTierney I really like this kind of content, miss it from years ago.  I mentioned a while back it would be nice to hear from some of the devs on here, but possibly maybe some could spare 15 minutes time for you to interview?  Its really nice to get to know a little about who makes these games that we have loved.  No gossip on what they are working on now, just talking about what they do and their background.  Just a 1 on 1, no big production, over produced marketing thing.  We used to get a little of that and it made some of us connect to the devs.   Understandably not everyone likes the camera but I am sure some are there that don't mind.  

Edited by gfRally
Fixed some spelling
  • Agree 4
30 minutes ago, gfRally said:

Since the Interview video came up in my feed, I thought I would stop by.  @PJTierney I really like this kind of content, miss it from years ago.  I mentioned a while back it would be nice to hear from some of the devs on here, but possibly maybe some could spare 15 minutes time for you to interview?  Its really nice to get to know a little about who makes these games that we have loved.  No gossip on what they are working on now, just talking about what they do and their background.  Just a 1 on 1, no big production, over produced marketing thing.  We used to get a little of that and it made some of us connect to the devs.   Understandably not everyone like the camera but I am sure some are there that don't mind.  

When the time comes I want to do a bit of that. Understandably they're all flat-out making things though 🙂 

• Like 1

Hello forum peeps 🙂

You'll see that there was some maintenance this morning and the forums were offline. As you can now read this message they're obviously back, but some things have changed visually.

If anything appears missing or broken, let me know and I'll ping our web guy to sort it out. 🙂

• Like 3
2 hours ago, PJTierney said:

Hello forum peeps 🙂

You'll see that there was some maintenance this morning and the forums were offline. As you can now read this message they're obviously back, but some things have changed visually.

If anything appears missing or broken, let me know and I'll ping our web guy to sort it out. 🙂

I've been wanting to say this for a while, your... webpage tag logo seems missing or broken? It's a small thing but it's very annoying to me. Just the CM logo should be there.

05-11-21_08-24_38AM.png.2a74d89b259fd852c009c81a0165e752.png

05-11-21_08-25_27AM.png.27624d0b60e3c9ccc6d4b360d637e999.png

And how do I make it not red again, and more importantly who thought that was a good idea?

Edited by JZStudios
1 hour ago, PJTierney said:
  • Red was always the default (I'm with you, I used black too).
  • Yup, there's no favicon

Red was not always the default. It used to be black, then it became red and I hated it. You could make it black again somehow. With any luck they removed that feature so now no one will want to be here.

They did fix the icon... unfortunately it's also red now too. :classic_laugh: think just black on alpha would look better than a red square. It could also then be bigger for improved clarity.

05-11-21_10-40_59AM.png.c371075f39dc10490fe24fd1fa695778.png

Compared to something like this

05-11-21_10-40_59AM.png.e4d606e0f9395346dbc2e748afbb81fb.png

Edited by JZStudios