Jump to content Jump to content
Message added by PJTierney,

Did you know that the long-time members of this thread have had a DiRTy Gossip Discord server for a while?

You do now 😉 

• Social Media & Community Team
3 hours ago, ricxxV2 said:

Yeah, that's a very popular spot for photographers. Best angle to get a good photo at Eau Rouge. 

• Like 6
On 8/15/2021 at 5:58 AM, PJTierney said:

That looks like the shots I take for F1 🙂

image.png

That would be a dirty lap in Forza. The number of times I just touched the curbing and it invalidated my lap...

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, SRD_SimVansevenant said:

Now that is my new background on both my phone and PC! 😁

I've put my monitor into portrait mode to take screenshots in Yakuza and Abzu for phone wallpapers. Yakuza actually shows off how much detail you don't normally see in game above you.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
7 hours ago, JZStudios said:

I've put my monitor into portrait mode to take screenshots in Yakuza and Abzu for phone wallpapers. Yakuza actually shows off how much detail you don't normally see in game above you.

20200923225612_1.thumb.jpg.918b6cef14321daf3ccdddcfc919d8ea.jpg

I wish Abzu had an actual photo mode, could get some really nice shots if it did.

830243961_ABZUScreenshot2020_09.24-10_54_04_99.thumb.png.642330c087d135d25637dbd519cb69a7.png

7 hours ago, VirtuaIceMan said:

I just read WRC10 will have a livery editor. Won't be long before Jon's car has DiRT Rally branding back again then 😂

Depends how full fledged it is. CM style or Forza style?

I must admit that it looks very good, their livery editor. I was quite surprised by what I saw in the video. 

They put a lot of hours and resources into that. They seem to want to give the community everything they ask for... However, picking quantity over quality comes at a price. You can have all the content you want but that usually results in lower quality, something that shows in their titles.

The DiRT Rally devs went the other way around which is the way I would go. I prefer less content, but all of it of good to great quality and with he focus firmly on the driving experience. 

• Agree 1

Judging by that video the livery editor looks great, I would even say you can recreate real liveries in it. Probably DR3 will have a simple one like in D4, which in my opinion is useless.

I must admit, while I prefer DR, I recognize that WRC series seems to be evolving faster with each iteration. It seems that WRC devs read this forum and include in their games the features we suggest here 😄

• Agree 1
8 hours ago, Von4wd said:

Judging by that video the livery editor looks great, I would even say you can recreate real liveries in it. Probably DR3 will have a simple one like in D4, which in my opinion is useless.

I must admit, while I prefer DR, I recognize that WRC series seems to be evolving faster with each iteration. It seems that WRC devs read this forum and include in their games the features we suggest here 😄

does it matter now though. license gone will be interesting to see what happens next.

On 8/22/2021 at 6:19 AM, JZStudios said:

Depends how full fledged it is. CM style or Forza style?

Forza style but with no sharing.

Sharing is a whole can of worms in terms of moderation and first-party compliance, which is why only first-parties do it on console.

14 hours ago, gk9147 said:

please when for DR 3 ?

Now:

DR-3

A FAST AND EASY SOLUTION FOR PROFESSIONAL-SOUNDING DRUMS.

With the DR-3 Dr. Rhythm, guitarists and songwriters can add incredible-sounding drums to their music. This ultra-affordable drum machine includes some of BOSS’ best acoustic and electronic drum kits and a selection of bass sounds. Great for jamming, the DR-3’s Rhythm Progressions and multiple variations make it easy to create a realistic-sounding drum track for any style of music. And with Total Sound Control, you can tweak your kits to perfection.

• Haha 7
On 6/2/2021 at 10:40 AM, PJTierney said:

Lemme ping "they guy" and see what can be done 😉 

I don't think the rejoins can have their points added back in, but the other issue maybe that can get sorted.

Hi, PJ.
I wanted to thank you again for pinging the guy and wanted to thank "they guy", because he not only fixed the standings, he also got the missing points back in from those who left accidently! Nice job!
I know, it's a bit late, but I was lazy busy the last few weeks 😃

Unfortunately, the club doesn't exist anymore, because the owner restructured his series of clubs.
In one of the new clubs, SURVIVATHON 4WD, the points-thing happened again.

https://dirtrally2.dirtgame.com/clubs/club/386329

I don't know why it always happens to his clubs, clubs from others seem to convert normally.
Maybe it is because the first championship is always 6 rallies and the second 7 rallies.
Maybe the system has a problem with changing numbers of rallies, but just a thought.

Could you maybe get the guy to fix it again? The battle is quite close, but the points table are a bit unfair to my advantage.
And I don't want an advantage, I wanna beat them fair! 😄

8 hours ago, PJTierney said:

Ugh, it only breaks on his clubs 😄 

I'll ping the guy.

I have to say, as annoying that bug is, you guys are reliable and quick to fix the problem every single time.
It's already been fixed, many thanks to you and your mysterious guy! 👍

• Like 1