Jump to content Jump to content

On 8/30/2021 at 4:28 PM, ricxxV2 said:

Yeah, just check the thread again. Didn't remember correctly. Quite confusing sometimes. Then, you search for 'Subaru S3 WRC' and you get a lot of WRC '97. :classic_dry: Even the internet gets it wrong. 

Know of one Impreza WRC owner who was using the incorrect designation for his own car (a '97) until recently!

As said above this one has been confirmed 100% by Prodrive employees, you can verify it for yourself if you ever get to look into a '97-99 Impreza WRCar: the Prodrive plate on the cage is actually marked S5! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
On 8/30/2021 at 3:26 PM, ricxxV2 said:

I'm not sure I've ever seen someone call the Audi S1 Evo 2. Isn't hat doubly wrong? We know the forum thread and the story around the naming of that car. The first true evolution of the Quattro was the S1. The second evolution would've been the S2 but they had to name it E2 because etc.etc. Now, does 'E' stand for Evo? I'm not sure tbf. Does anyone know? @tbtsttmaybe?

Yeah, "E" was Evolution, so I'd say "S1 Evo 2" is equally wrong to "S1 E2"! 😆

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, F2CMaDMaXX said:

Wow, alright....

Also, is it just me, or do you have graphics set to potato?  Looks like a mobile game.  Is that menu or in-game?

It does leave a lot to be desired from a visual standpoint if you can't run it at 4K Ultra HDR settings. I'm running it on high settings and it's not very 'WOW!' (as you can see from the images I posted earlier...)

WRC10 is not perfect by any stretch of the imagination but it can be fun under the right circumstances.

There are a few cars and a few locations that match very well. There aren't many but still...
Once I'm driving one of these, I tend to forgive the game for its poor audio quality, 3D models and inconsistent graphical fidelity...

Edited by SRD_SimVansevenant
39 minutes ago, ricxxV2 said:

Assuming that KT managed to further improve handling and physics, WRC 10 should be fun. I played WRC 8 and it wasn't entirely terrible. One thing I can't get used to is their awful UI. 

WRC 10 is a lot of fun (the UI has had an overhaul btw). Physics and handling have definitely improved over 9 (which was already pretty good), stages are great, some really SUPERB. I wrote more on another thread, but I'm really enjoying it.

• Like 2