Jump to content Jump to content

DiRTy Gossip

MastaVonBlasta

Message added by PJTierney,

Did you know that the long-time members of this thread have had a DiRTy Gossip Discord server for a while?

You do now 😉 

A future project....

Hmmm... Personally I'm really happy to see track research pics being taken at Barca. It makes perfect sense to use the assets from the F1 game and add the RX bits and voila! We've got ourselves a new RX track. Same could be said for Istanbul and Hockenheim.

The question now is whether this future project is:
a) DLC / expansion of DiRT Rally for PC on Steam
b) A DiRT Rally-like game for current gen consoles and PC
c) A stand-alone RX game for consoles and PC
Wait and 'c'  B) My monies on a fully flegged RX game in the near future

bogani said:
b0yc1e said:
Good morning, get the lawyers on the phone. Checkout page 55 in the Sun 18/9 Forza 6 looks (streets ahead)
Woot? Explain please.
The Sun (one of Britain's biggest newspapers but basically a horrible publication that exists to support the view Rupert Murdoch shouldn't have to pay tax) did a review of Forza 6 today but used a picture from DiRT Rally.

As this is the sort of vile publication that regularly prints lies in support of right-wing agendas and then puts a 'correction' in size 6 font buried somewhere in the following day's issue, I won't expect them to do much about it...

I must say that another excellent Road Book has been published today, suggesting that the Barcelona trip is for promotional purposes rather than resource gathering.

Taking my personal view away for a minute, I will add that it is becoming clearer and clearer to me that this is the most connected to their audience that the development team has ever been, as they are clearly creating features based on our input and wants and responding to our fears and comments in here in as good a way as is probably legally possible. Another great Road Book thanks @KickUp 

Confirmation several 0.8 additions, such as Custom Championships, mouse support, V2 of physics for several classes and RX AI improvements.

http://blog.codemasters.com/dirt/09/dirt-rally-road-book-180915/

Sort of related to DiRTy Gossip... but sort of not. Few pictures from the World Rallycross round at Loheac a couple of weeks ago:

Few more shots here if anyone is interested:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/22961613@N06/albums/72157658804647295

Would be a great track see in DiRT Rally!