Jump to content Jump to content
Message added by PJTierney,

Did you know that the long-time members of this thread have had a DiRTy Gossip Discord server for a while?

You do now¬†ūüėȬ†

3 hours ago, dani211212 said:

Too much talk about mr. Block.. lets concentrate on real important DR3 news, are there some news..

Can you @PJTierney share with Us, some new info?

are the Porsche 924 and Fiat Abarth 124 returning to next Game? (or was it just for Dirt5) 

He told me in a DM that he's been playing the heck out of the new game. Those cars are in, but the 'look' of the game is now more in keeping with Dirt 5. I think he won't mind if I share a screenshot he sent me from it. I'm excited!!

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, JZStudios said:

The e2 doesn't understeer, Mr. The Block just doesn't know what he's doing. 

Maybe. However Rohrl was pretty vocal about the (negative) handling characteristics of the E2 and that has been supported by pretty much every driver I have seen using period SWB quattros in subsequent years. 

16 hours ago, dgeesi0 said:

few youtubers car people been to audi in that place over the last 6 months. the rs 002 maybe a little bite at the rs 200 backwards ūüėĀ still seems better.

Audi had it static until a few years ago, really cool to see one of the few fragments of Group S moving again. There were rumours of more than one, but quite a bit of the history round there seems very woolly. 

7 hours ago, JZStudios said:

I thought the prototype looked kinda RS200.

7 hours ago, F2CMaDMaXX said:

I agree, very RS200-ey.¬† But once you see him out driving it, it changes to very much booble car-ey ūüėĄ

Definitely! I wonder how robust the RS 002 would have been if it had ever got as far as a proper gravel stage. The RS200 was accused of being over-engineered, the RS 002 looks at the other end of the scale to me. More like a circuit-racing prototype rather than a rally car. Really, really, not a pretty car either!

2 hours ago, Jake Cushing said:

He told me in a DM that he's been playing the heck out of the new game. Those cars are in, but the 'look' of the game is now more in keeping with Dirt 5. I think he won't mind if I share a screenshot he sent me from it. I'm excited!!

2 hours ago, Jake Cushing said:

maxresdefault.jpg

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, tbtstt said:

Maybe. However Rohrl was pretty vocal about the (negative) handling characteristics of the E2 and that has been supported by pretty much every driver I have seen using period SWB quattros in subsequent years. 

No, you don't understand. Mr. The Block is the Danica Patrick of the rally world, the only reason he's allowed to race is because of mob connections.

• Disagree 1

Grid come 2022 but when January? September? December? If DR3 come in 2022 he come in april because F1 come in july and WRC 11 come in September. codematers games not come in autumn and winter . And i think wrc change the number with WRC 22  with codematers or he continue with Dirt rally with WRC content and i hope he add this generations rally 1 with 2022 generations rally 1. 

• Social Media & Community Team
On 10/1/2021 at 6:02 PM, SRD_SimVansevenant said:

I do like it. And I haven't found another strip of music that is copyright free and sounds just right in the background. 

Thanks for the compliment, mate. Appreciate it. 

YouTube Audio Library, you'll find it in the channel backend. 

Thousands of songs in there for free use, enjoy ūüôā¬†

On 10/1/2021 at 8:32 PM, dgeesi0 said:

few youtubers car people been to audi in that place over the last 6 months.

I think it's this place:

On 10/2/2021 at 9:14 AM, dani211212 said:

Too much talk about mr. Block.. lets concentrate on real important DR3 news, are there some news..

Can you @PJTierney share with Us, some new info?

http://www.gama-survey.org/dr3/

The third GAMA data release (DR3) provides AAT/AAOmega spectra, redshifts and a wealth of ancillary information for 215,260 objects from the GAMA II survey. The DR3 web pages describe the data included in this release, and provide access to an SQL database as well as to the actual data (spectra and catalogues).

DR3 updates all data previously released in DR2, and significantly expands on DR2: DR3 includes both more objects and a wider range of data products than DR2. DR3 thus supersedes DR2 in every way.

If you are using GAMA DR3 data in a publication then please cite the DR3 paper (Baldry et al. 2018) and acknowledge GAMA. The end of survey report and DR2 paper (Liske et al. 2015) also contains information relevant for DR3.

20 hours ago, ricxxV2 said:

Hey @PJTierney, as a Final Fantasy connoisseur which one would you recommend to start with? 

In this order:

1. Final Fantasy X
  2. Final Fantasy XII
  3. Final Fantasy VIII Remastered
  4. Final Fantasy VII
  5. Final Fantasy VII Remake

That should be plenty to get you started. I liked Final Fantasy XV as well, but it's quite different to the rest of the series. 

• Thanks 3
  • Agree 1
  • Social Media & Community Team
1 hour ago, merseyxshore said:

Controversial opinion: Ken Block is a good driver, and has been overall positive for the sport.

Agreed, helped bring offroading to a new generation.

He's not Pastrana-quick but can still do alright in American competition.

30 minutes ago, PJTierney said:

Agreed, helped bring offroading to a new generation.

He's not Pastrana-quick but can still do alright in American competition.

Defo. He's also got 24 rally wins to his name, not bad for someone that started pretty late (albeit with a lot of resources)

• Agree 2
On 10/1/2021 at 7:48 PM, JZStudios said:

Too bad he crashed it into that plane. At least his co-driver wasn't present so he didn't get killed again.

Yeah, too bad he crashed it into the S1 he crashed into the plane. Video looked more like a BeamNG test demo than anything.

But... but... surely he set something on fire? A car or co-driver must have burned, no?

• Haha 5
7 hours ago, merseyxshore said:

Controversial opinion: Ken Block is a good driver, and has been overall positive for the sport.

Defo. He's also got 24 rally wins to his name, not bad for someone that started pretty late (albeit with a lot of resources)

OCZwaWQ9QXBp

3 hours ago, bogani said:

But... but... surely he set something on fire? A car or co-driver must have burned, no?

He's on his 15th co-driver and he's never successfully finished a rally without his car exploding. Did I say exploding? I'm sorry, explosions don't exist. I just meant crashing and bursting into flames.

• Confused 1
  • Disagree 1

10-04-21_02-53_24PM.png.3ffc5348561a8e5fbb2f6e2da3f9c606.png

Polyphia - The Most Hated | Releases | Discogs

Don't matter what I say.

4 hours ago, Rogerbee said:

Are we really back here again!? If you think PJ is bad, wait till he sets Duncan on you!

You know what they say about history; you can't compare apples and tuna.

6 hours ago, F2CMaDMaXX said:

I added confused because i'm confused, why you keep being that way.  Then, when i disregard it as a joke, you double down and post fake news.

I'm not the crazy one here. Rat Patrol 1 reporting in.

23 hours ago, PJTierney said:

http://www.gama-survey.org/dr3/

The third GAMA data release (DR3) provides AAT/AAOmega spectra, redshifts and a wealth of ancillary information for 215,260 objects from the GAMA II survey. The DR3 web pages describe the data included in this release, and provide access to an SQL database as well as to the actual data (spectra and catalogues).

DR3 updates all data previously released in DR2, and significantly expands on DR2: DR3 includes both more objects and a wider range of data products than DR2. DR3 thus supersedes DR2 in every way.

If you are using GAMA DR3 data in a publication then please cite the DR3 paper (Baldry et al. 2018) and acknowledge GAMA. The end of survey report and DR2 paper (Liske et al. 2015) also contains information relevant for DR3.

Great News, and clever way to put info with some random Article 

• Haha 4