Jump to content Jump to content
Message added by PJTierney,

Did you know that the long-time members of this thread have had a DiRTy Gossip Discord server for a while?

You do now 😉 

33 minutes ago, tbtstt said:

Not really Gossip, but I went to RallyLegend last weekend and wanted an excuse to say again just how awesome it is. 

I remember you told me "I have not been able to take a lot of picture because I was there with my wife". Well. :classic_laugh: Great pictures as usual mate.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, James__McAdam said:

I remember you told me "I have not been able to take a lot of picture because I was there with my wife". Well. :classic_laugh: Great pictures as usual mate.

Didn't take anywhere near as many as I'd like! Used the camera for about an hour each day, then put it away. Would really like to do the event as media as I could see loads of good spots to shoot from. That said, it is a brilliant event as a spectator and it was nice just to sit and watch it. 

The night stages (specifically in San Marino old town) are incredible. It is worth going just for that.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, tbtstt said:

Not really Gossip, but I went to RallyLegend last weekend and wanted an excuse to say again just how awesome it is. 

51606488205_7c6821619c_b.jpg

51604784967_4e03e0df09_b.jpg

51605828008_b1eb204c55_b.jpg

51605828543_14a3875607_b.jpg

51606488680_4d6a236850_b.jpg

51606489895_c3a01c86bb_b.jpg

Seeing the current specification cars alongside the classics makes you realise just how jaw-droppingly fast the WRC+ machinery is. 

This kinda reminds that I live in Italy, less than two hours by car from San Marino, had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do on that weekend and still somehow managed to remember that Rally Legend was going on when Breen's post popped up in my recommended, on Sunday evening. 

Well done @tbtsttfor the awesome photos and for remembering the date too!

3 hours ago, PJTierney said:

As far as parking maneuvers go, I think this is absolutely flawless. 

• Thanks 1
24 minutes ago, Carpa01 said:

This kinda reminds that I live in Italy, less than two hours by car from San Marino, had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do on that weekend and still somehow managed to remember that Rally Legend was going on when Breen's post popped up in my recommended, on Sunday evening. 

Well done @tbtsttfor the awesome photos and for remembering the date too!

😲 Buy yourself a calendar or set a phone reminder for next year! 

It seemed a little bit scaled back this year compared to last time I went (2017), but I actually preferred it this time around. Crowds were a bit less on the Sunday which made it easier to move around and we got to some great places on the stages. The night stages in the old town were absolutely epic again, easily my favourite bit of the weekend. 

Few more pictures here: 

https://www.flickr.com/photos/22961613@N06/albums/72157720039524834

If you want to see what else you missed! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
20 hours ago, tbtstt said:

😲 Buy yourself a calendar or set a phone reminder for next year! 

Will do! 

Luckily there's a classic cars fair this weekend in my home city, and there will surely be some rally Lancias in there... stationary of course, but still beautiful! DSCF2450-01.thumb.jpeg.16f732e3cc987b0fba70824acc5896ad.jpeg

(example from last year) 

(yes, I took a picture of the Delta and not of the Lamborghini in the background) 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Carpa01 said:

(yes, I took a picture of the Delta and not of the Lamborghini in the background) 

Which is the correct choice! 👍

Was hoping to visit K-Sport again this time, but he wasn't taking visitors. 

• Agree 2
2 hours ago, Carpa01 said:

Will do! 

Luckily there's a classic cars fair this weekend in my home city, and there will surely be some rally Lancias in there... stationary of course, but still beautiful! DSCF2450-01.thumb.jpeg.16f732e3cc987b0fba70824acc5896ad.jpeg

(example from last year) 

Just went to a car show over the weekend with my dad. Lambo's are boring, but the 1920's hot rod with a triple carb setup and 2 foot wide rear wheels isn't.

• Agree 1
On 10/19/2021 at 1:40 PM, PJTierney said:

Did you know that the long-time members of this thread have had a DiRTy Gossip discord server for a while?

You do now 😉 

Widget image

This server was set up by @Rallystu2 with help from @StockTunesOnly @tbtstt @Babz03 @bobradar @F2CMaDMaXX @RodgerDavies @UP100 and more 🙂 

Just to be clear: This doesn't replace the forum thread (in fact it's been active for almost 3 years, long before I joined Codemasters); it's just another place to hang out and talk DiRTy 😉 

Also, it's not an "official" Discord server (DiRT Rally doesn't have one). I hang out in there but the jokers I mentioned above run the show 😄 

i come back to the servers but who kicked me  from the servers 

I'm going to join just to periodically annoy everyone and have everyone call me a crazy ******* there too.

On 10/19/2021 at 4:40 AM, PJTierney said:

Did you know that the long-time members of this thread have had a DiRTy Gossip discord server for a while?

You do now 😉 

Widget image

This server was set up by @Rallystu2 with help from @StockTunesOnly @tbtstt @Babz03 @bobradar @F2CMaDMaXX @RodgerDavies @UP100 and more 🙂 

Just to be clear: This doesn't replace the forum thread (in fact it's been active for almost 3 years, long before I joined Codemasters); it's just another place to hang out and talk DiRTy 😉 

Also, it's not an "official" Discord server (DiRT Rally doesn't have one). I hang out in there but the jokers I mentioned above run the show 😄 

• Haha 2
13 hours ago, Rogerbee said:

As Mrs Thatcher said "Where there is Discord, may we bring harmony.."

Isn't she the woman that looked like death?

edit* Yes, but also no. It's the Thatcher effect, not sure what the other one was.

220px-Thatcher_effect.jpg

Edited by JZStudios
  • Haha 1