Jump to content Jump to content
Message added by PJTierney,

Did you know that the long-time members of this thread have had a DiRTy Gossip Discord server for a while?

You do now 😉 

17 hours ago, JorritVD said:

real swingman camera 😛 credits to Oli Solberg socials. 

Kan een afbeelding zijn van 1 persoon, auto, weg en de tekst 'ALZ WR51'

Such a moody shot, with the dark forest and the fog backlighted in the background... You wouldn't tell it's in the Park of Monza! 

Shame that the quality isn't that great, it seems that there is quite a bit of noise in the image

For those that want to download the car for DiRT Rally 2.0...

>>> Download Link <<<

31 minutes ago, JorritVD said:

Thanks to @SRD_SimVansevenant for creating this amazing livery. 

Hopefully I can use it one day in real life. 🙂 

More at: 
https://www.facebook.com/jvdrx/
or
https://www.instagram.com/jvd_rx/ 

I can use all support 🙂

Kan een afbeelding zijn van auto en weg

On 12/15/2021 at 1:28 PM, merseyxshore said:

Hanging on for a Codies announcement as an early xmas present...

i think it would of been mentioned by now so probably easter is the next best time. few of the previous dirts also came out around then also.

On 12/1/2021 at 2:38 PM, PJTierney said:

art of rally plays better, the weight transfer feels great.

Picked up Art of Rally yesterday. Oddly I am not finding the handling as intuitive as Absolute Drift. 

Group 2 cars felt pretty good, but I then jumped into the Group A cars in free roam and I am having trouble going in a straight line! Just playing with the controller settings now, so hopefully I can get it feeling a bit more comfortable.

Great video! Of all the titles mentioned there, I think Forza Motorsport has my interest. Previous entries in the franchise have been monsters so a PC release for such a title can only be a good thing. I may wait till I've moved and built my ATX machine though as I get the feeling you'll need a fair bit of horsepower to get the best out of it. 

• Agree 1
  • Social Media & Community Team
On 12/23/2021 at 11:37 PM, tbtstt said:

Picked up Art of Rally yesterday. Oddly I am not finding the handling as intuitive as Absolute Drift. 

Group 2 cars felt pretty good, but I then jumped into the Group A cars in free roam and I am having trouble going in a straight line! Just playing with the controller settings now, so hopefully I can get it feeling a bit more comfortable.

Steering sensitivity is the big one, a lower number should reduce the fishtailing effect. The faster cars are great once you get them hooked up, I was chasing a few World Records in the month I played 🙂 

2 hours ago, Rogerbee said:

Great video! Of all the titles mentioned there, I think Forza Motorsport has my interest. Previous entries in the franchise have been monsters so a PC release for such a title can only be a good thing. I may wait till I've moved and built my ATX machine though as I get the feeling you'll need a fair bit of horsepower to get the best out of it. 

I am hopeful that the new Forza Motorsport will to further down the serious racing route, as the past few titles have clearly been influenced by Forza Horizon's success and drifted too far towards the casual side.