Jump to content Jump to content

DiRTy Gossip

MastaVonBlasta

Message added by PJTierney,

Did you know that the long-time members of this thread have had a DiRTy Gossip Discord server for a while?

You do now 😉 

tbtstt said:
Off topic, but an important bit of news for @gfRally and any other Subaru affectionado. Next month a very special Impreza goes up for auction: Impreza WRC chassis number 001, the first Impreza WRCar built by Prodrive.

Bit more info on the auction here: 

http://www.classicandperformancecar.com/subaru/impreza/4875/colin-mcrae-prodrive-subaru-impreza-heads-to-auction

Value is estimated at £175,000 - 200,000. I've e-mailed them this morning offering them a straight swap for an '05 STi. ;)
Shall we all chip in a few quid? I'll have it weekends, the rest of you can share it on the weeksdays

Job3k said:
2001 Richards Impreza and 2001 Colins Focus  confirmed by Paul coming this pack. 

Yup, I've just listened to the interview. :)  

I think it's worth a listen for everyone, especially for folk hoping for a console release...
The game has been successful and the company is pleased, so it would be foolish not to get it onto a console. Paul also mentioned that the target would be to have the game run at 60fps.

He didn't do much to disguise the fact that it's Ouninpohja either!!  

I've said it all along, Ouninpohja on RSRBR is fantastic, but to have it with D:R looks and playability, it is going to be immense on a whole different scale!!!

Im just gutted that I don't yet have a fully upgraded Fiesta WRC to use on it...  I have spent last week saving credits to buy an '01 car!! Decisions.... :)

Job3k said:
2001 Richards Impreza and 2001 Colins Focus  confirmed by Paul coming this pack. 

Yup, I've just listened to the interview. :)  

I think it's worth a listen for everyone, especially for folk hoping for a console release...
The game has been successful and the company is pleased, so it would be foolish not to get it onto a console. Paul also mentioned that the target would be to have the game run at 60fps.
What interview??

So happy right now! Can't wait to play it properly on my Xbox, rather than struggling on minimum graphics settings!

And if you are excited about Finland now, wait until you play it :O
Can't listen to the interview at the moment, but the news that a console release is likely is very, very, very, pleasing.

I best start looking at a console upgrade! :smiley: 

Wonder what the modern masters will bring? A whole new class with some fan favourites. I guess that leaves out some of the newer classes like the R5 etc. Wouldn't call them fan favourites but that is just me.

I've always wondered why the 80's class is called 80's RWD and just not the 80's similar to the 60's/70's.

Console release is great, but at the same time, once that goes in to production I guess that means the PC version is locked down for content as well.

It's sad that there are only two updates left. Might be the last ones. :/