Jump to content Jump to content
F1 2021 | Online Services Update 11:00AM UK Time | Expected to last no longer than 2 hours ×

pupazzo said:
BrySkye said:
Funnily enough, the Audi Quattro is also a bit of a confusing one, but not as much as the Impreza.
Basically you have the Quattro S1 and the Quattro E2. 
There's no such thing as the Quattro S1 E2.
Really, the S1 should have been called the E1.

John Davenport wrote up a piece about it that's readable here
http://www.ableitet.no/twentyS1/s1vse2.htm
Isn't the q in "quattro" written in lowercase?
Yeah, technically true. That's how Audi always do it. 
Just a bit difficult to overcome a basic trait of the English language, especially at 3am.
I guess this has already been posted here but I'm surprised about reading this. It makes sense, we'll have the Focus RS in the 2010s class (Fiesta out) and the 2015 cars. I put it here for more gossip :) https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/dirt-rally-car-list-not-wishlist.327657/

Using the #Periodic Table of Dirt as likely confirmation for a majority of cars included.

This was the devs wishlist, there are cars on that list that are confirmed to not be coming to the game.
@Rallycameraman when my G25 broke, I emailed Logitech customer support and asked them to repair it. They were like "lolno" ... and I'm like "oh..." and they're like "but give us the serial number of the wheel and we'll send a G27 to you for free". And I'm like ... "k".

And here we are!