Jump to content Jump to content

I'd guess it's whichever one the hatchback model is, they're fairly common in R4 and would make sense as to why they improved the model for a single car in RX. If the 4 achievements aren't each for a new car then I'm going to get my hopes up about there potentially being more than 4 then.

Was another 2010s car confirmed anywhere?
I'd guess it's whichever one the hatchback model is, they're fairly common in R4 and would make sense as to why they improved the model for a single car in RX. If the 4 achievements aren't each for a new car then I'm going to get my hopes up about there potentially being more than 4 then.

Was another 2010s car confirmed anywhere?
Keep up, man! :)

Achievements now named and there is just the one for R4, the others are basic online versions, I think just to fill out some achievemens for this release.
So how many cars were we expecting again?

Are there only 4 main cars in the R4 class?
There are three on the periodic table, which so far has proven to be the best guideline for guessing cars. Every car in the game is also on the periodic table under all the proper classes with the exception of the Ford Fiesta RS.

Under the R4 class we find the Mitsubishi Lancer Evo IX & X and the Subaru Impreza STi N14. Maybe we'll see some more 2010s/2000s/F2 cars though, this update.
So, i can't see why they'd include the same car, albeit a different version, in the same class, but i'd vote against the Evo IX and  X being in R4.
so the class will have only Subarus? R4 is basically these 4 cars said earlier (plus the old Megane N4 which is front wheel drive and nobody uses)

kobeshow said:
Do we already know in which class the teased Focus will be ? Maybe they will put it in R4 aswell ?
If the devs are completely ignoring what the R4 class is in real life, maybe...

Performance-wise, the Focus WRC 06 will be better balanced with the 2010s, and i think it's the better guess, since in DiRT3 it was under the "Pro" class (in which we had the C4 WRC, Focus WRC 08,  Fiesta WRC 11 and the Countryman Rally Edition)
So If I'm not wrong we were told that this pack will have 8 cars (or at least it was planned, please correct me If I'm wrong). The new category is very clear that is the R4 class, with one Evo on it. I would bet that this category will have 2 cars, maybe 3. The Evo X and the Subaru N14. Now it's clear that we will have new cars on the 2000's and probably on the 2010's too. From what we've seen from both DR and SLRE, we should not expect the 2015's WRC cars, so I wouldn't count with any 2015 WRC car on the game, but we may have the DS3/Polo/i20. Now we shall wait for update and see what it will bring to the game! :smiley: