Jump to content Jump to content
F1 2021 | Online Services Down For Maintenance | 26/07/2021 ×

Well, from Mr Coleman's most recent tweets, looks like no 1.6l WRCs will be coming in this update. He said that all cars in the update are pre-2010 and, therefore, the logical conclusions are the following:

BUMMER!

No 2015 Impreza WRX Sti in the R4 class, because production of that model or the rally version started in 2014 at the earliest. 

BUMMER! 
Some may already be waiting for me to say it...  

But still sounds like 1 subie in this batch 
Never ever liked the hatchback, looks like an ugly focus or MG ZR
You have something to MG? :)  It's briliant car, In RL I own an older Rover 200 which was basically same car (just older model) based on Civic.

Generally I don't like any of the new Subaru's since the hatchback weird one. They've lost their style, character...I'm not sure how to describe it.

versedi said:
You have something to MG? :)  It's briliant car, In RL I own an older Rover 200 which was basically same car (just older model) based on Civic.

Generally I don't like any of the new Subaru's since the hatchback weird one. They've lost their style, character...I'm not sure how to describe it.

Drive a Rover 25 as a road car and sit in a ZR rally car ;)
I initially hated it, but I have slowly warmed to it (the Vermont cars have unquestionably helped with that!). Having said that the 3rd gen Impreza is probably my least fave generation of the car. The fourth gen cars look much better in my opinion: can't wait to see a few of them in action on rally stages in the UK!