Jump to content Jump to content

Recommended Posts

gfRally said:
That commercial just doesn't translate well for America, I don't get it.  But we have a lot of commercials that don't make sense here either.
There's quite literally nothing to get. It's completely nonsensical, which the advert itself points out with the little jelly snake literally saying "What does that mean!?" and getting annoyed by it.
A lot of people found it very memorable, which is what you want in advertising, with the bonus of being imitable.
The sweets are pretty nice too, if expensive.
Link to post
Share on other sites
BrySkye said:
There's quite literally nothing to get. It's completely nonsensical, which the advert itself points out with the little jelly snake literally saying "What does that mean!?" and getting annoyed by it.
A lot of people found it very memorable, which is what you want in advertising, with the bonus of being imitable.
The sweets are pretty nice too, if expensive.
Jelly snakes are a weird concept to us 'Mericans. we only have gummy worms and bears. And Swedish fish, apparently the worlds #1 selling fish shaped candy.
Link to post
Share on other sites
JZStudios said:
Swedish fish, apparently the worlds #1 selling fish shaped candy.
Show. We want to see an American sweet companies idea of a Swedish Fish, I don't even need to see proof of it's position as the Worlds best selling status :D

nm, I found them :)


You learn something new every day on here, and sometimes it isn't even Subaru related. Brilliant

Link to post
Share on other sites
Road Book's out!

Release sounds semi-close-sort-of-ish......

Guess we're looking at two or three weeks, tops?
First week of December at the very earliest.
Tops? With no physical release and so no solid date where it goes gold and pushed out for manufacture, could easily be 5 weeks and the end of December, if not pushed back into January.
You never know what's going to come up.
Link to post
Share on other sites
Darhour said:
S201 anyone?? Or s22b anyone??

  • Body is 201 characters too short.
Such a horrendous looking special edition. Mechanically one of the best classic shape Imprezas to leave the production line, cosmetically one of the worst! The most fugly classic Impreza is still the Casa Blanca...


Link to post
Share on other sites
tbtstt said:

Such a horrendous looking special edition. Mechanically one of the best classic shape Imprezas to leave the production line, cosmetically one of the worst! The most fugly classic Impreza is still the Casa Blanca...


Hah when I first saw that one I thought: wtf is that atrocity??

Now I think: wtf that is an Impreza??

too much saki 
Link to post
Share on other sites
That is a Q7. What I mean is our silly habit of making monstrous cars with engines that could pull a Boeing 747, and aggressive design apparently meant to intimidate others.

Also, the European habit of bloating everything to make it a SUV even if it's borderline unethical (Mini, Fiat 500...)
Let's not forget what the US version of the Focus looked like in the late 00's. 
Those front grills were pretty ew.


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...