Jump to content Jump to content

gas, gas, gas like crazy on this stages.

If you release throlte in middle turn, your dead.

This is not for cowards, if you dont gas you will be eating understeer forever.

Only two modes allowed:
- Rally / speed / heart attack style
- Driving Miss Daisy 
Rallycameraman said:
I won't say too much about the stages and the snow banks as I don't want to ruin it for you, but there are some very high speed sections, and they're particularly satisfying if you manage to nail them just right :D
Sounds like Wales in snow mode.
It's nothing like Wales. 
I mean nailing the high speed sections part ;) I get massive satisfaction whenever I nail the part in Pant Mawr after the first checkpoint.
Hopefully it is only the livery that they couldn't get. Don't know the difference between this years version and the concept, but it looks pretty similar to the one I've got on my wall!

Was hoping for more announcements, but it sounds like winter wonderland will be next week, so maybe we will see some more then
TPJP said:
Oh look what I found:
http://blog.codemasters.com/community/12/dirt-rally-road-book-041215/

Great news! Just kind of sad the Hyundai is a concept, not a competition car.

I think the i20 is the competition car, but with the concept livery.
The mirrors are definitely from the concept and so are parts of the front. However the rear-wing seems to be competition. I don't know what to make of this Hyundai.
Job3k said:
There are 2 liveries for i20. That blue/black with Hyundai logo and whole white 
That's a shame, I was really hoping for the 2015 livery. How about the Polo? Just the 2015 or are there others?

Also, now the Polo is confirmed, it's quite safe to say that the box art was real (not that there was much doubt anyway)
With all that now solidly out in the open, I suppose I can sneak this little clip as a DiRTY Gossip exclusive...
from Finland though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yqp3e3GnFBg

Guess what? No punctures. :D 

BTW, I was completely trolling the lot of you earlier. That "NOPE!" pic was a 2001 Focus at Monte Carlo.
No unofficial peeks of Sweden yet for you lot!
Not giving away any livery info either.

The devs give out the info, we might just expand a bit more on it. Not our place to go into any details. :)
BrySkye said:
With all that now solidly out in the open, I suppose I can sneak this little clip as a DiRTY Gossip exclusive...
from Finland though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yqp3e3GnFBg

Guess what? No punctures. :D 

BTW, I was completely trolling the lot of you earlier. That "NOPE!" pic was a 2001 Focus at Monte Carlo.
No unofficial peeks of Sweden yet for you lot!
Not giving away any livery info either.

The devs give out the info, we might just expand a bit more on it. Not our place to go into any details. :)
Yeah but you can tell me right? I'm in the super secret part of the forum too!