Jump to content Jump to content
Message added by PJTierney

Soo looks like we're getting the 207
http://www.pcgamer.com/dirt-rally-dev-explains-series-change-of-direction/

and hopefully some more s2000 cars
Thats good news, so s2000/r5 class confirmed de will have the 207 and??? Fiesta? Fabia? Grande Punto? Ds3? 208? Mini? My bet fiesta
I'm thinking at least the punto since it was in Dirt 3 and they seem to have good standings with Fiat. I'm thinking maybe the fabia, the fiesta or the mini will come with the 207 in a S2000 class.

The proton could be a possibility too
I hope it's going to be the Fabia. I mean Punto is nice, but we had it in DiRT and DiRT 3 while Fiesta and Mini are everywhere. Would be really cool to see a Skoda in the game.

But knowing my luck, it's going to be most likely 207, Fiesta, Mini and Punto class. Maybe minus the Fiat if they'll be going for 3 cars class. And another class where Peugeot is the one to win most likely -_-

In any case... I want that snow track and S1 (the new one) for RX :D 
grancab said:
Renault 5 "fat bottom" turbo confirmed by this italian guy video
https://www.periscope.tv/w/1zqKVZbbjzDKB

Me thinks someone was rather naughty, especially with the embargo.
Something else in there as well. 
39 seconds, the old promo screenshot of the RS200 in the proper Ford Motorsport livery is being re-used.
Depends how many there will be. 
2 cars seems to be enough to form a new class.
If its only one, I wouldn't be surprised if it was slotted into an existing class.

Technically, you'd think the 2010's would be most appropriate for a S2000 car, since that spec of WRC car was based on the S2000 regulations.
But saying as the classes are based on when the cars competed, rather than balancing, it'd go in the 2000 class, just like how we have two cars from 2001 alongside two cars from 2008 (give or take a year).