Jump to content Jump to content
Message added by CMPJTierney

dgeesi0 said:
image of renault 5 when i tried it

http://s14.postimg.org/k8h4cywip/drt_2015_06_03_13_07_31_69.jpg

how do you get the pic to show on here ?

You have to click the little picture of a dog-eared piece of paper.
The one between the URL and Align Left buttons.
Then paste the image url in.
The Peugeot 207 S2000 wouldn't fit in 2000s or 2010s class because a S2000 car is completely different in terms of performance compared to WRC cars. Naturally aspirated 2.0L engine with less aero than WRC car... Yeah, would be silly to mix it into either of those classes.

If it won't get its own class, I think they should add it into the R4 class and call it something like "R4 & S2000" because those cars are the cars that actually compete(d) in real life. S2000 car has advantage in suspension etc. but R4 car wins in torque and for example straight line speed. :)
Yeah I agree, I think if they have another S2000 car they will add a new class. But if it's only the 207 then I think they will add it to the R4 group. Let's just call it WRC2 until we know more. Also, what are those liveries on the workshop page? The MG 6R4 #3 livery was one of them

Cars
  • Peugeot 207 [WRC2]
  • Renault 5 Turbo [80s RWD]
  • Renault Alpine A110 1600 S [60s]
Liveries
  • MG Metro 6R4 [Computer Vision #3]
UI
  • Car previews in menu background
Media
  • Rally tutorial video's
I'm putting likely as they are items we've worked out and have evidence for, however, there has been no "direct" confirmation.

For example, we know that Paul mentioned something around the new year that they have sorted out the two Renaults, whilst no confirmation, we were not surprised that the 5 Turbo has shown up, not to mention that both the 5 Turbo and the Alpine were already in the game, but were pulled last second due to licensing. 

The liveries were worked out and evidenced from a few sources, 1.0 release trailer, Steam Workship icons, Paul confirming that Myself and @BrySkye 's post was the correct answer that Paul had gotten permission from management to get.  

All those methods are as likely as us seeing a bad picture of an 5 Turbo in game ;)  Nothing is confirmed any further than that, but i dare say the press embargo is lifted come Monday, and Paul already mentioned a lot of announcements next week.
DeoraTwo said:
Something about that A110 doesn't feel right. Even the 1973 car only had 138 horsepower. Also 1200 kg is 494 kg of ballast! What?!
Those numbers are incorrect. That is a screenshot of something that wasn't ready to be in game. The numbers were placeholder. If you had tried to buy the car in career you'd have seen it was $9,999,999 which is expensive for even the most sought after of Renault Alpines.