Jump to content Jump to content

Recommended Posts

tbtstt said:
Right so I've got 
@tsbtt
@Rallycameraman
and @RallyDriven down for next Monday, anybody else?
That's disappointing. @tsbtt got an invite, but not me.  ;)

@tbtstt I didn't get an invite at all :/
Well guess I will try 2 weeks later to combine it with the WRC of Wales,
if I am still welcome,... what I doubt ... @justbiglee ;-) *sarcasm*
Link to post
Share on other sites
tbtstt said:
Right so I've got 
@tsbtt
@Rallycameraman
and @RallyDriven down for next Monday, anybody else?
That's disappointing. @tsbtt got an invite, but not me.  ;)

@tbtstt I didn't get an invite at all :/
Well guess I will try 2 weeks later to combine it with the WRC of Wales,
if I am still welcome,... what I doubt ... @justbiglee ;-)
Don't start that you were all invited! 

(also I'll get back to your email in a few hours)
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just to save you disappointment on the day @Rallycameraman, @RallyDriven‌ and @justbiglee‌ , I didn't win the Euro Millions last night, so I won't be arriving in an RS200 next week. 

(Not unless my numbers come up on Saturday's draw!)
Link to post
Share on other sites
tbtstt said:
Right so I've got 
@tsbtt
@Rallycameraman
and @RallyDriven down for next Monday, anybody else?
That's disappointing. @tsbtt got an invite, but not me.  ;)

@tbtstt I didn't get an invite at all :/
Well guess I will try 2 weeks later to combine it with the WRC of Wales,
if I am still welcome,... what I doubt ... @justbiglee ;-)
Don't start that you were all invited! 

(also I'll get back to your email in a few hours)

There was a wink at my post ;-)
or should i add next time * sarcasm* :P

Link to post
Share on other sites
tbtstt said:
Just to save you disappointment on the day @Rallycameraman, @RallyDriven‌ and @justbiglee‌ , I didn't win the Euro Millions last night, so I won't be arriving in an RS200 next week. 

(Not unless my numbers come up on Saturday's draw!)
Yeah I'm hoping my numbers on Friday come in. £150million now. Managed to win £8.60 yesterday though! 

And @ThierryNeuville‌ the Internet and sarcasm really doesn't work most of the time. Which is annoying as I'm a very sarcastic twat haha
Link to post
Share on other sites
tbtstt said:
Just to save you disappointment on the day @Rallycameraman, @RallyDriven‌ and @justbiglee‌ , I didn't win the Euro Millions last night, so I won't be arriving in an RS200 next week. 

(Not unless my numbers come up on Saturday's draw!)
Yeah I'm hoping my numbers on Friday come in. £150million now. Managed to win £8.60 yesterday though! 

And @ThierryNeuville‌ the Internet and sarcasm really doesn't work most of the time. Which is annoying as I'm a very sarcastic twat haha
Drinks on you next week then?
  
Link to post
Share on other sites
Hey guys, just a thought...

Is it time to create a new thread for the visit to codies and let us have all the speculation and guessing here? I get very excited when I see new messages in this thread, only to find that it is about the visit which I cannot attend. #smileyface2sadface

Link to post
Share on other sites
dotmartin said:
Hey guys, just a thought...

Is it time to create a new thread for the visit to codies and let us have all the speculation and guessing here? I get very excited when I see new messages in this thread, only to find that it is about the visit which I cannot attend. #smileyface2sadface

Sorry dot, its my bad for derailing the thread, we'll knock it off now :) 

Resume gossip
Link to post
Share on other sites

Found an other rumor:

Nick Roberts goes to rallycross, and will be in the the Red Bull Global Rallycross event in Las Vegas.

Also at their Facebook biography Nick wrote:

Nick Roberts is the Nick Roberts Global Rally Teams driver/team owner 2014 marks only his second season competing the the Rally America Championship. Nick Roberts got into rally after many years of playing Dirt 1 and Dirt 2 and then just decided to follow his rally passion. In his Rookie season he took 3rd in the SP championship and Rookie of the Year.

Could this be a link for the 2015 game from Codemasters?

Btw his livery rocks,.... I might be thinking to steal it somehow for my rally car
Link to post
Share on other sites
Don't suppose you've got a spare guest pass have you @RallyDriven‌? ;)

Unfortunately not! I think we get two with it, which is was we got last year.

Found an other rumor:

Nick Roberts goes to rallycross, and will be in the the Red Bull Global Rallycross event in Las Vegas.

Also at their Facebook biography Nick wrote:

Nick Roberts is the Nick Roberts Global Rally Teams driver/team owner 2014 marks only his second season competing the the Rally America Championship. Nick Roberts got into rally after many years of playing Dirt 1 and Dirt 2 and then just decided to follow his rally passion. In his Rookie season he took 3rd in the SP championship and Rookie of the Year.

Could this be a link for the 2015 game from Codemasters?

Btw his livery rocks,.... I might be thinking to steal it somehow for my rally car

It is quite cool! It's odd that they quoted dirt directly like that as the sole reason he got into the sport
Link to post
Share on other sites
he has been taking about this for a few years in interviews, I asked about this at a rally America event last year, I asked him what he thinks now about handling, he said it was not bad and has the 'feel of a rally car'.  He mentioned that so much of the draw to rally is the people, something you just can't simulate in a game.  he did say DiRT2 was fun having Ken, Tanner, and Travis coaching you along and filled in the people part a little.  This wasn't an interview, we were just BSing when not to many fans where there.  As with most people that are involved in rally, all round nice guy
Link to post
Share on other sites

Found an other rumor:

Nick Roberts goes to rallycross, and will be in the the Red Bull Global Rallycross event in Las Vegas.

Also at their Facebook biography Nick wrote:

Nick Roberts is the Nick Roberts Global Rally Teams driver/team owner 2014 marks only his second season competing the the Rally America Championship. Nick Roberts got into rally after many years of playing Dirt 1 and Dirt 2 and then just decided to follow his rally passion. In his Rookie season he took 3rd in the SP championship and Rookie of the Year.

Could this be a link for the 2015 game from Codemasters?

Btw his livery rocks,.... I might be thinking to steal it somehow for my rally car
Got a link to where you read that?

EDIT: NVM found it ;)
Link to post
Share on other sites
gfRally said:
if this ain't gossip nothing is 

https://twitter.com/fiaworldrx/status/524896645377687552
Yup, this friendly Twitter banter is a pretty strong hint :)

https://twitter.com/RacecarEngineer/status/524858956712513536

Is this World RX preparing ground for a game announcement? :O :D
https://twitter.com/FIAWorldRX/status/525268379675136000
Link to post
Share on other sites
gfRally said:
if this ain't gossip nothing is 

https://twitter.com/fiaworldrx/status/524896645377687552
Yup, this friendly Twitter banter is a pretty strong hint :)

https://twitter.com/RacecarEngineer/status/524858956712513536
really hope that modding community is has support like AC and a Porsche could be done for it, it's just a really interesting car for me and unique history.   Porsche, not really a factory rally competitor used the rally 959 as a test bed for their future AWD plans.  
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...