Jump to content Jump to content

All I know, is come next week you guys that are going, are going to get really quiet... or I have heard there will be a lot Kicking being done.  I home that such an embargo is released soon, you guys may end up exploding (I hope its that good) 

On the other hand, hyping stuff up SO much ends up with some disappointment, one more reason to have a early access!!!! ( @KickUp‌ @JonTucker‌ though I do know this is partially out of your control).  

I find you feel that you contribute more and interact with the dev process.  You're not let down if you where able to voice a concern or opinion seeing to product evolve into something great!!!!!!

I know I sound like a broken record, and me and just restating what others have said, but maybe just maybe someone at Codies will see this and consider it.
This thread could get closed if some people who post here goes to the event?
Nha, i have been there too and i am still here ;-) 
Atleast Codemasters wont show everything ;-)

Anyway quick offtopic;

Amazing footage from Kevin Abbring and Sebastian Marshall
in the FIA ERC Rallye International du Valais 

This was SS13 and they where the fastest,

As u can see the stage isnt longer then 3 min, and they wont go faster then 140 km/h

Beside that i think its an amazing stage!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTxvpEk3zxo

Have fun everybody who will get the one of a kind feeling/ sneak preview tomorrow!
I wont be there, but as many of u know , I know what it is ;-) Its worth it for sure!

Don't want to be cheeky, but uhmm * rolling eyes* still waiting at some kind of  "e-mail" from "someone of Codemasters" not mentioning anyone  ;)  o:)  
Have to do some planning in case I have to drop by on my way to Wales...

Wondering if anyone will spot a Peugeot 206 RC canvas photo around the office from a Dutch rally driver  o:)

*zip mouth* Only  <3 to the people out here!

Have fun everybody who will get the one of a kind feeling/ sneak preview tomorrow!
I wont be there, but as many of u know , I know what it is ;-) Its worth it for sure!

Don't want to be cheeky, but uhmm * rolling eyes* still waiting at some kind of  "e-mail" from "someone of Codemasters" not mentioning anyone  ;)  o:)  
Have to do some planning in case I have to drop by on my way to Wales...

Wondering if anyone will spot a Peugeot 206 RC canvas photo around the office from a Dutch rally driver  o:)

*zip mouth* Only  <3 to the people out here!

Are you heading to WRGB as well? Would be good if we could try and organise a meet up of people that are going!

im resisting the huge temptation of going out tonight, so that I'm fresh for tomorrow!
Enjoy yourselves over at DiRTy headquarters today guys! I'm not jealous at all, so don't worry about me...

I hope that once the overall embargo/NDA are lifted you will be able to tell us all about your experience and how you found the next big offroad game!

I'm sure @justbiglee‌ will be a great host and you'll see for yourselves how much devs care about what they make and how it's perceived.

Bring back some DiRTy gossip! :D