Jump to content Jump to content

gfRally said:
That annoying little prick gets a copy before some of you DiRTY Gossipers? 
While in general I don't really care that the "privileged YouTubers" gets stuff first, usually for free to that, this time... Ehh, that guy won't even know what to do with it -_-
Our team across the pond got their promo copies earlier than us, so they've been able to share them with some Youtubers already! We're still waiting for our copies to come in - hopefully before the end of this week - so we'll be sending some out and doing stuff on the channels once I have confirmation of how many I've got to play with. :)
gfRally said:
That annoying little prick gets a copy before some of you DiRTY Gossipers? 
While in general I don't really care that the "privileged YouTubers" gets stuff first, usually for free to that, this time... Ehh, that guy won't even know what to do with it -_-
Our team across the pond got their promo copies earlier than us, so they've been able to share them with some Youtubers already! We're still waiting for our copies to come in - hopefully before the end of this week - so we'll be sending some out and doing stuff on the channels once I have confirmation of how many I've got to play with. :)

My internet is powered by carrier pigeon, so couldn't do a fancy YouTube presentation... but I can drive! and I have a PlayStation4 with the "share Function" !!

Just saying :D 

Darhour said:
Gossipers should get their free copies of a DiRT game of their choice+ A booklet of future hints and gossip material. 

I mean we are a family, right? :lol: 
BEST. IDEA. EVER.

In semi-related news, I just got a delivery...

...first job: get Black Ops III out of the box and sell it on ebay!
tbtstt said:
Darhour said:
Gossipers should get their free copies of a DiRT game of their choice+ A booklet of future hints and gossip material. 

BEST. IDEA. EVER.

I might buy a used one, plenty about for @ £100-£150 and Curry's are still doing an offer on G29's
tbtstt said:
Darhour said:

BEST. IDEA. EVER.

Alright!!!! :blush: 

Get the Last of Us and DriveClub *whispering* :blush: