Jump to content Jump to content
Message added by CMPJTierney

gfRally said:
zoliRX said:
Darhour said:
Why is Luke being evil?? Share with us some gossip mate!
He probably signed a NDA.
Well, he better. Those pacenotes won't read themselves.

I would think it's more of a gentleman's agreement to not say anything public.   Luke has known Paul for quite awhile, maybe longer personally, than most of us gossipers.  It was probably off the record talk amongst friends anyhow, so Luke may be allowed to troll us, but won't give away anything.

Spot on there Mr Flinchbaugh. We didn't even talk about DiRT, or the future at least, until walking back to our cars at the end of the day. I shall look forward to teasing you guys in the future, but as I said, the future sounds like it's in safe hands :)  
I'm hoping for new sounds for existing cars that are just using placeholders at the moment. Probably unlikely, but I'd like some supercharger whine on the Lancias.  ;)

I think the most likely thing would be announcements in regards to possible DLC, or at least a future plan for this game's development before whatever the next project is gets underway.
gfRally said:
zoliRX said:
Darhour said:

I would think it's more of a gentleman's agreement to not say anything public.   Luke has known Paul for quite awhile, maybe longer personally, than most of us gossipers.  It was probably off the record talk amongst friends anyhow, so Luke may be allowed to troll us, but won't give away anything.

Spot on there Mr Flinchbaugh. We didn't even talk about DiRT, or the future at least, until walking back to our cars at the end of the day. I shall look forward to teasing you guys in the future, but as I said, the future sounds like it's in safe hands :)  
I've heard where they're going, they don't even need roads......
Makes you wonder how the rallying works.....
I just kind of hope they don't do the Criterion thing and go, "Hey, were making a game, here's like 5 seconds of super early test footage." and then remain COMPLETELY quiet about it for 2 years. I was hoping Criterion would be a bit more DR based about being in an open development and at least giving people some interest. Then coming out with a golf game? Maybe that was a branch of people that left or something...
gfRally said:
zoliRX said:
Darhour said:

Good. You can be the new @justbiglee ;)
bogani said:
gfRally said:
zoliRX said:
Darhour said:

Good. You can be the new @justbiglee ;)
DON"T YOU SAY THAT! No one can ever replace Lee, He'll be in our hearts forever....