Jump to content Jump to content
Message added by PJTierney,

Did you know that the long-time members of this thread have had a DiRTy Gossip Discord server for a while?

You do now¬†ūüėȬ†

Well I found a sneaky little thing the Devs thought they could slip in unnoticed. The Fanatec wheels with a display have a little line of code that let's you switch from showing gears to showing speed. And you thought I wouldn't notice. Well guess what? I noticed it so hard, I drove straight off a cliff. So take that.
JZStudios said:
tbtstt said:
(^ that's totally not gossip, but I've gotta tell someone)
But what is gossip is all the insider trading information you'll get out of @ChristinaMc while you're there. . ;)
I expect a full detailed report and analysis upon your return.
Things haven't got off to a good start @JZStudios: I saw @KickUp (and I think @ChristinaMc) in the paddock today. They had an entourage with them and they both blanked me. Cold. 
tbtstt said:
JZStudios said:
tbtstt said:
But what is gossip is all the insider trading information you'll get out of @ChristinaMc while you're there. . ;)
Things haven't got off to a good start @JZStudios: I saw @KickUp (and I think @ChristinaMc) in the paddock today. They had an entourage with them and they both blanked me. Cold. 
Just yell at Paul, or find something to throw, like that complementary game disc we all got you. Then tell him to sign it and spill the beans.
JZStudios said:
tbtstt said:
JZStudios said:
tbtstt said:
Just yell at Paul, or find something to throw, like that complementary game disc we all got you. Then tell him to sign it and spill the beans.
I got a download code, the disc copy I bought myself! :smiley: (and I haven't got that with me).

Just about to have the media briefing, so I shall go for a wander and see what I can see once that is done. 
JZStudios said:
Well I found a sneaky little thing the Devs thought they could slip in unnoticed. The Fanatec wheels with a display have a little line of code that let's you switch from showing gears to showing speed. And you thought I wouldn't notice. Well guess what? I noticed it so hard, I drove straight off a cliff. So take that.
Where is that line ?
According to Twitter, they have all went home before race because of various commitments.  

Seems a bit strange to drag all those people there, pack up and leave just prior to the racing.  Lot of people for a few photos and interviews, IDK maybe logistics required it.

I think im just confused 
gfRally said:
According to Twitter, they have all went home before race because of various commitments.  

Seems a bit strange to drag all those people there, pack up and leave just prior to the racing.  Lot of people for a few photos and interviews, IDK maybe logistics required it.

I think im just confused 
They have all left already? That's disappointing, was hoping to try and glean at least a tiny bit of gossip. 
RookieOne said:
JZStudios said:
Where is that line ?
Oh, lord. Now I have to look for it again.
Found it. It's at the bottom of the page, and while you're there, turn "neutral time to shift" to zero.
C:\Users\[REDACTED]\Documents\My Games\DiRT Rally\hardwaresettings
Edit* It's in the Config file.

JZStudios said:
Jepsertti said:
Not gossip related but I was watching some rallying today:

I was lazy so that's actually the only picture I took :joy:
Too lazy to push the shutter button huh? You could make a laser getup that snaps a shot when the beam breaks, then you won't have to.
Well, I just went to watch some rally and only had my phone with me. I like to concentrate on the rally instead of my phone's screen so I only took that one picture.