Jump to content Jump to content

Another off-topic for this thread - Doom official soundtrack is finally out!
I saw this yesterday and it made me irrationally happy. I wonder what took so long to get it released? Mick said in the past that the release was out of his hands, but Bethesda didn't wait to release the soundtrack he did for Wolfenstein, so why this one?

Anyways, back to Dirt stuff. Shall we resume speculation about what the "milestone" was? I think it's a budget approval for the next game, but I'm sure we can come up with something more outlandish and crazy than that.  ;)
BadD0g said:
Anyways, back to Dirt stuff. Shall we resume speculation about what the "milestone" was? I think it's a budget approval for the next game, but I'm sure we can come up with something more outlandish and crazy than that.  ;)
I'm still assuming they meant it literally. I really want them to have driven through the Milestone offices. That's certainly one way to hit a milestone.
gfRally said:
This would be cool for our community to do someday...  (Its eerily how @justbiglee this post sounds)

I'm really weird, but I'm not big on giving my exact location/face away.

BadD0g said:
I think it's more of a technical proof of concept/new generation engine with the new physics that's done. 
Dytut said:
BadD0g said:
I think it's more of a technical proof of concept/new generation engine with the new physics that's done. 
I could tell you... but where's the fun in that? :D
urgaffel said:
Dytut said:
BadD0g said:
I feel like you actually can't tell us. Isn't that right Mr.... Poopy pants!
urgaffel said:
Dytut said:
BadD0g said:
I may have lol'd, but i still hate you for it.
urgaffel said:
Dytut said:
BadD0g said:
Oh shut up you ancient fork! ;)
bogani said:
urgaffel said:
Dytut said:
BadD0g said:
Oh shut up you ancient fork! ;)
So there's a stage in a historical location that has a fork in it... or maybe you can now stab your co-driver in the larynx with a rusty fork if he gives you the wrong directions one time too many...
Benniz said:
Need to follow Luke here! Here is the highlights video from a rally I did last weekend! :dizzy:

I don't know if that was supposed to be funny (sorry I laughed a lot!) but that was great fun to watch.  English translation made it even funnier at times.  You guys are great.  
JZStudios said:
Well, if anyone's interested, Steam is having a Codies weekend sale, including F1 2016 at $45. I'm just really uninterested in F1 though.
was in same position but on actully playing it its a really good game. handling is great tracks well done. you have to be razor precise many features should be added to dirt what in it tbh.

like for eg one click match anyones set up to what they use on whatever track.if that isnt in the next dirt rally game i think i will cry lol.

no going to steam just look at leaderboard match player done.car set up.
gfRally said:
Benniz said:
Need to follow Luke here! Here is the highlights video from a rally I did last weekend! :dizzy:
[...]
I don't know if that was supposed to be funny (sorry I laughed a lot!) but that was great fun to watch.  English translation made it even funnier at times.  You guys are great.  
Klem på! Fantastic video, thanks for sharing. Gotta love those translations!
After my rallying experience, I started to think what would be cool for the next game to be added in order to get the rally feeling in the game, one thing it is that in the career mode to get more involved, see the car in service park, Cross the launch ceremony, and a good feature is to have an enhanced codriver, that you pay for it like now we pay for the engineers. If you have a cheap codriver he can forget a note, the splits would not be accurate, one second gap with the real time. He can get penalties because getting early or late into service or stage. And if you have a pro codriver you Will get perfect notes and perfect splits no penalties. Also the splits would not appear in screen just the codriver Will say it. This are my ideas and I would like what you think about.