Jump to content Jump to content

If anyone wants a laugh, I'd strongly advise going on WRC+ and watching the onboard of Kris Meeke from SS2 of Spain, where they have the full, uncensored version of his crash!
Care to share the details with those not willing to spend money on (bad word here)? ;)
u can go on WRC+ for free this month by using the promo code "OCT2016"
Already watched Corsica for free, now Spain and Wales next. All videos on there can be watched as well, some nice specials and documentaries on there.
sqdstr said:
If anyone wants a laugh, I'd strongly advise going on WRC+ and watching the onboard of Kris Meeke from SS2 of Spain, where they have the full, uncensored version of his crash!
Care to share the details with those not willing to spend money on (bad word here)? ;)
Already watched Corsica for free, now Spain and Wales next. All videos on there can be watched as well, some nice specials and documentaries on there.
Thank you for the heads up!
sqdstr said:
Thank you for the heads up!
Oh yeah! I might have known that, and I might have forgotten about it! Sorry...

Episode 4???  You mentioned 4.... ok ok what do YOU know!?
gfRally said:

Episode 4???  You mentioned 4.... ok ok what do YOU know!?
*Star Wars theme intensifies*
urgaffel said:
I'll be honest, I do keep checking in here quite regularly to see what y'all are up to. I'm always very tempted to post more but you know... I like my job ;D
Well, we'd like to have your full medical history, seeing as your entering the insane asylum. You also missed the best opportunity to buy houses in Auckland, they seem to have skyrocketed.