Jump to content Jump to content

DiRTy Gossip

MastaVonBlasta

Message added by PJTierney,

Did you know that the long-time members of this thread have had a DiRTy Gossip Discord server for a while?

You do now 😉 

So, it occurred to me, as it so often does, in the shower this morning, that this is the end of 2016, which is an era in Rallying, we get all new cars next year, the last few years of dev and licensing (keyword) are now "defunct" 

Remember the cars we got that were older due to licensing, i'm now thinking we might have more/other options because of this.

bogani said:
Sweden unreal? Can't say I agree. Finland is another story though. Toned down jumps and more flow between the crests would be welcome. It's just a bumpy jumpfest at the moment.
You don't like Sweden?  It's challenging yes, but that's no bad thing.  Stages are tight, fast & flow really nicely, with varying grip levels.  That's Rally!

KevM said:
bogani said:
Sweden unreal? Can't say I agree. Finland is another story though. Toned down jumps and more flow between the crests would be welcome. It's just a bumpy jumpfest at the moment.
You don't like Sweden?  It's challenging yes, but that's no bad thing.  Stages are tight, fast & flow really nicely, with varying grip levels.  That's Rally!
Oh, I took that literally as in you meant unreal in a negative way. Yes I do love the Swedish stages for the very reasons you said :) 

So, it occurred to me, as it so often does, in the shower this morning, that this is the end of 2016, which is an era in Rallying, we get all new cars next year, the last few years of dev and licensing (keyword) are now "defunct" 

Remember the cars we got that were older due to licensing, i'm now thinking we might have more/other options because of this.
Pretty much. I hope they get a nice R5 and current WRC line-up, complete with facelift Fiesta, DS3 and i20. Also hope VW troubles won't mean no Polo R on the next game.

httpcrazyhyenacomimagebankgoverreaction-34-so-i-was-in-the-shower-eating-a-cookie-when-i-heard-a-noise-34jpg
bogani said:
DR is pretty sweet with triples. RX in particular. Hopefully the next installment will support proper triple screen :)

https://youtu.be/sm_8MVAlMJ8
I concur. I really like Greece and being able to see the cliff drop off beside you. I'm actually kind of confused, they have VR support, which means it's using 2 cameras, so why can't they add in a 3rd?

tbtstt said:
tbtstt said:
Can you confirm if the invitees know who they are yet @ChristinaMc?
Most invitees don't know yet. :)
Thanks for the confirmation! Will the lucky few be viewing something this year, or will it be next year? 
Nice try Steve!
Shhhhh @Rallycameraman, I'm trying to trick @ChristinaMc into giving more information out...

tbtstt said:
tbtstt said:
tbtstt said:
Thanks for the confirmation! Will the lucky few be viewing something this year, or will it be next year? 
Nice try Steve!
Shhhhh @Rallycameraman, I'm trying to trick @ChristinaMc into giving more information out...
She spills all kinds of beans if you give her sweets. I know everything now.

tbtstt said:
tbtstt said:
tbtstt said:
Nice try Steve!
She spills all kinds of beans if you give her sweets. I know everything now.
100% true. I take bribes in the form of Maoam.

wfwr26 said:
Dytut said:
Kebabpizza is not an inside joke in Sweden any longer. It has been confirmed that you can get them in Spain and Italy nowadays. 
I didn't even know it was an inside joke?

I just want kebabpizza.
Had to look up KebabPizza...what the hell have I been missing!?!?!?!?!
Deliciousness.

Aww man, now I want a kebabpizza too... Jag saknar svenska pizzor, det finns inte en enda pizzeria som gor det som de gor hemma i Sverige... :(

wfwr26 said:
Dytut said:
Kebabpizza is not an inside joke in Sweden any longer. It has been confirmed that you can get them in Spain and Italy nowadays. 
I didn't even know it was an inside joke?

I just want kebabpizza.
Had to look up KebabPizza...what the hell have I been missing!?!?!?!?!
If you haven't eaten kebabpizza, you haven't lived.