Jump to content Jump to content

I am sorry to disappoint your anticipations.. Speaking of pizza, I guess I've just had a small lot of navy beans with little bit of cottage cheese and olive oil and mint tea then having this dinner on parallel with the Road Book's release that announced good news about the promised title we've been asking for and this is not about Pizza or KebabPizza but rather about navy beans with little bit of cottage cheese and olive oil and mint tea... Honestly, the consequence of having such dinner is the very slight rumble of the equal length exhaust pipes of the 1997 GC8D Impreza that will be part of the game.. Gossip, ain't it? Aye boi? :smile:
Hmmm... Road Book released on the same day as the Independence Day in Poland. Rally Poland confirmed for next game or polish cuisine in the playtest facility? xD
It's also Veterans day in America, so I guess there could be a bunch of old dudes around. Personally wouldn't mind.
Darhour said:
I am sorry to disappoint your anticipations.. Speaking of pizza, I guess I've just had a small lot of navy beans with little bit of cottage cheese and olive oil and mint tea then having this dinner on parallel with the Road Book's release that announced good news about the promised title we've been asking for and this is not about Pizza or KebabPizza but rather about navy beans with little bit of cottage cheese and olive oil and mint tea... Honestly, the consequence of having such dinner is the very slight rumble of the equal length exhaust pipes of the 1997 GC8D Impreza that will be part of the game.. Gossip, ain't it? Aye boi? :smile:
The haaa? The hell are you even talking about?

JZStudios said:
Hmmm... Road Book released on the same day as the Independence Day in Poland. Rally Poland confirmed for next game or polish cuisine in the playtest facility? xD
It's also Veterans day in America, so I guess there could be a bunch of old dudes around. Personally wouldn't mind.
I could mention something about the rally legend from the US that drove for Audi in the 80s.  Could be called a veteran.  Rally = <3
Darhour said:
@F2CMaDMaXX  I apologise if I misled you by correlating my dinner's theorisation to the game but I really sense the promise of a 97' GC8D to be part of the game. This dinner is going to be epic that will be destroying KebabPizza apart lol
You're going to need to explain a little more... where did you get that from? Do you have a Gossip Sense that tells you when Gossip is happening?
gfRally said:
Testing testing 

just checking this forum still works for me :)
@Rallycameraman
sorry about the gearbox problem.  Sounds like you likes "Gravel, the sound..." :)
I didn't actually notice much gravel sound, I certainly like the feel of it though! It's brilliant. 
Great!  

NOW, TELL US WHAT YOU KNOW?!!??!

gfRally said:
gfRally said:
Testing testing 

@Rallycameraman
sorry about the gearbox problem.  Sounds like you likes "Gravel, the sound..." :)
I didn't actually notice much gravel sound, I certainly like the feel of it though! It's brilliant. 
Great!  

NOW, TELL US WHAT YOU KNOW?!!??!

FORCE THE LUKE!

it's funny if you're into star wars idk

leave me alone
bogani said:
gfRally said:
Testing testing 

@Rallycameraman

Gravel always beats tarmac. Always.
Hmmm... But I guess Tarmac would beat Ice... and the only way that's fair is if Ice beats gravel.....