Jump to content Jump to content
Message added by PJTierney

Speaking of offroad, this is the second best thing that has happened to me the past week:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H25ve3qts4

See what happened was the French woman told her cat to close the door, and despite Tiddles' best efforts nothing worked. So he went to plan D, and got a full running start. I'm proud of Tiddles the cat.
tbtstt said:
Dytut said:
urgaffel said:
Ah thank god we've turned the page on the bikinis...
I'm not so sure. Derailments tend to escalate, so I shudder to think what the next one will be.
We're on a new page now. Lets just forget about page 634 and never speak of it, nor visit it, ever again. 

The ultimate troll would have dropped some pretty noteworthy and cryptic gossip there, you missed your opportunity there, guys.  But then again, Im glad you didnt :smiley:
gfRally said:
tbtstt said:
Dytut said:
urgaffel said:
I'm not so sure. Derailments tend to escalate, so I shudder to think what the next one will be.
We're on a new page now. Lets just forget about page 634 and never speak of it, nor visit it, ever again. 

The ultimate troll would have dropped some pretty noteworthy and cryptic gossip there, you missed your opportunity there, guys.  But then again, Im glad you didnt :smiley:
Unless there are going to be dudes with boobs coming to the next CM title then I don't think we missed anything @gfRally. 

(Though it just occurred to me that the original comment from @CMMcBabe might have actually been hinting at a secret car wash mode)
Dytut said:
urgaffel said:
Well, the Baja 1000 is coming up.
tbtstt said:
Dytut said:
urgaffel said:
I now must change my signature.
  • Codemasters Staff
tbtstt said:
gfRally said:
tbtstt said:
Dytut said:
urgaffel said:

Unless there are going to be dudes with boobs coming to the next CM title then I don't think we missed anything @gfRally. 

(Though it just occurred to me that the original comment from @CMMcBabe might have actually been hinting at a secret car wash mode)
Rumbled!  We are working on Car Wash Simulator 2018.  I regret that you discovered it this way, through your good detectivating skills.  Start up going door to door, cleaning someone's car for a quid.  Work your way up, hire some other people (choice of local kids who are cheaper but less skilled or professionals who want more money) and eventually own your own handwash business.
CMMcBabe said:
tbtstt said:
gfRally said:
tbtstt said:
Dytut said:
urgaffel said:

Rumbled!  We are working on Car Wash Simulator 2018.  I regret that you discovered it this way, through your good detectivating skills.  Start up going door to door, cleaning someone's car for a quid.  Work your way up, hire some other people (choice of local kids who are cheaper but less skilled or professionals who want more money) and eventually own your own handwash business.
Finally a gossip! There will be a career mode.