Jump to content Jump to content

PaloSamo said:
I think you watched an old Top Gear episode.  They're calling him "The American" - at least for this episode.
It was actually a clip from one of TG live shows. I was tricked... 
Actually, that was not a TG live show. It was "Clarkson, Hammond and May show". That came after the BBC fired Clarkson and naturally they had to come up with a name quickly. The whole clip was basically a parody made by them about... well, them.

Also, I apologise. I know that gossip thread is not a place for facts xD
bogani said:

Here's another pizza that is quite regular here in the South of Sweden.

It's a kebab/gyros pizza... WITH FRIES! Boom. Minds blown.

Banverket Special (equivalent in Britain would be BR Special) was the name of it in my home town of Ängelholm, in the North-eastern Southern of Sweden. Supposedly it was a favourite amongst navvies, one could guess that after long days of work on the track you'll need some serious grub. 
We have something special from where I am from.  A local restaurant, that is now growing to a chain, unfortunately makes these wonderful abominations:

That meat is called steak on the menu... but I think it comes from the same kebab animal... Plus fries/coleslaw/tomato and other undisclosed ingredients.  Much like the pizzas described here, you eat one and your pretty much awaiting the 'return investment', like eating a transient or a drifter.. its only passing thru  

But completely worth it... and will be todays lunch/dinner after looking for the pictures I WANT ONE
Went on a night out in my home town last night, naturally we ended up in a kebab shop at the end of the night, and to my amusement they actually had kebab pizza on the menu! 
Given that your reaction to kebab pizza was "amusement" and not "a desperate urge to order" I conclude that you weren't that drunk at the end of the night! :smiley:
tbtstt said:
Went on a night out in my home town last night, naturally we ended up in a kebab shop at the end of the night, and to my amusement they actually had kebab pizza on the menu! 
Given that your reaction to kebab pizza was "amusement" and not "a desperate urge to order" I conclude that you weren't that drunk at the end of the night! :smiley:
Haha no I wasn't. I wasn't hungry enough for a pizza, so I settled for a kebab wrap!
KevM said:
tbtstt said:
I would say something about her cat being a **** at 4am, but i can't make any gossip up about that :(
The cat is bringing you gossip @F2CMaDMaXX: it woke you up at 4AM.  

CAT CONTENT CONFIRMED FOR DIRT 4. 
Cat and Mouse MP race mode perhaps?
That was a hell of a lot of fun on Dirt 3! Sending a mini flying through the air with a Quattro was pretty spectacular!
KevM said:
tbtstt said:
I would say something about her cat being a **** at 4am, but i can't make any gossip up about that :(
The cat is bringing you gossip @F2CMaDMaXX: it woke you up at 4AM.  

CAT CONTENT CONFIRMED FOR DIRT 4. 
Cat and Mouse MP race mode perhaps?
That was a hell of a lot of fun on Dirt 3! Sending a mini flying through the air with a Quattro was pretty spectacular!
Yeah until the cat got ahead and just blocked the mini from progressing. It's only fun if everyone plays fair.