Jump to content Jump to content

Recommended Posts

JZStudios said:
KevM said:
tbtstt said:
I would say something about her cat being a **** at 4am, but i can't make any gossip up about that :(
The cat is bringing you gossip @F2CMaDMaXX: it woke you up at 4AM.  

CAT CONTENT CONFIRMED FOR DIRT 4. 
Cat and Mouse MP race mode perhaps?
That was a hell of a lot of fun on Dirt 3! Sending a mini flying through the air with a Quattro was pretty spectacular!
Yeah until the cat got ahead and just blocked the mini from progressing. It's only fun if everyone plays fair.
I thought that was the whole aim? :smiley:
Link to post
Share on other sites
KevM said:
JZStudios said:
KevM said:
tbtstt said:
I would say something about her cat being a **** at 4am, but i can't make any gossip up about that :(
The cat is bringing you gossip @F2CMaDMaXX: it woke you up at 4AM.  

CAT CONTENT CONFIRMED FOR DIRT 4. 
Cat and Mouse MP race mode perhaps?
That was a hell of a lot of fun on Dirt 3! Sending a mini flying through the air with a Quattro was pretty spectacular!
Yeah until the cat got ahead and just blocked the mini from progressing. It's only fun if everyone plays fair.
I thought that was the whole aim? :smiley:
I guess, but when one team boxes the mini in and slams him backward and the other team slams the mini forward it's pretty one sided. There's no skill or even luck involved, it's just whether or not the opposing team blocks you so you literally can't move.
Link to post
Share on other sites
bogani said:
Considering all vacancies put up on the CM website the whole Dirt team must have all been sacked.
Well, considering most of those related to DiRT team is related around programming of sorts, I can safely assume that they are increasing the work force now, most likely due to full acceptance and funds approval etc.

But this being the Gossip thread, I naturally have to throw something that isn't reasonable. So the obvious answer is that the higher ups did a check and saw a massive kebab pizza party instead of them working which resulted in the entire team being sacked :D Possibly some WRC cats racing was also held.
Link to post
Share on other sites
dgeesi0 said:
still dont know how to post image on this site lol.
Take this link "https://s15.postimg.org/ekg5yru1n/bcgcbgfc.jpg" (without the commas) and click on the paper icon and paste that link there. For images to appear the link to them has to end with .jpg, .gif, .png etc.

To get this image simply right click on the one in your link and click on "open image in a new tab". Then you have a direct link to the image, not the page.
Link to post
Share on other sites
dgeesi0 said:
still dont know how to post image on this site lol.
Take this link "https://s15.postimg.org/ekg5yru1n/bcgcbgfc.jpg" (without the commas) and click on the paper icon and paste that link there. For images to appear the link to them has to end with .jpg, .gif, .png etc.

To get this image simply right click on the one in your link and click on "open image in a new tab". Then you have a direct link to the image, not the page.
...or do this

https://twitter.com/xtinamcgrath/status/801445412372676608
Link to post
Share on other sites
tbtstt said:
At this point i fully expect some kind of refrence to kebab pizza in the next game :tongue:
I'm hoping for Kebabpizza and tea related trophies now!
KevM said:

...or do this

https://twitter.com/xtinamcgrath/status/801445412372676608
Did you miss the # there @ChristinaMc? :smiley:
I'm so excited I've lost all concept of punctuation!
Link to post
Share on other sites
tbtstt said:
At this point i fully expect some kind of refrence to kebab pizza in the next game :tongue:
I'm hoping for Kebabpizza and tea related trophies now!
KevM said:

...or do this

https://twitter.com/xtinamcgrath/status/801445412372676608
Did you miss the # there @ChristinaMc? :smiley:
I'm so excited I've lost all concept of punctuation!
Spread the excitement for all to see!
Link to post
Share on other sites

cheers :D
                                                                                                                                                     


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...