Jump to content Jump to content
Message added by PJTierney

This year I nominated Dirt Rally for the "I thought this game was cool before it won an award" award.

Next year I want to nominate Dirt Rally 2.0 New Zealand Edition's kebab pizza shop real estate simulator mini game for the "Game within a game" award.

edgenz said:
This year I nominated Dirt Rally for the "I thought this game was cool before it won an award" award.

Next year I want to nominate Dirt Rally 2.0 New Zealand Edition's kebab pizza shop real estate simulator mini game for the "Game within a game" award.

I also voted GTA V for "Game within a game" and DiRT Rally for the other one :D 
bogani said:
'Over the past couple of weeks we’ve already had some familiar faces in and around Codemasters HQ, but next week will see a lot more of them in one place. ;) ANYWAY, less of that – here’s the latest DiRT Rally news!'

Hmmm I wonder who these people are  :| 
Def not me :(
Liar!!
Quit deflecting @Rallycameraman we know its YOU! 
bogani said:
I bet it's LaPremier ;)                                    
That's the one! Couldn't remember his name!
gfRally said:
bogani said:
'Over the past couple of weeks we’ve already had some familiar faces in and around Codemasters HQ, but next week will see a lot more of them in one place. ;) ANYWAY, less of that – here’s the latest DiRT Rally news!'

Hmmm I wonder who these people are  :| 
Def not me :(
Liar!!
Quit deflecting @Rallycameraman we know its YOU! 
That sounds like something a person with an invite would say!