Jump to content Jump to content
Message added by CMPJTierney

Areyouben said:
So Forza Horizon 3 is getting the Rally America Subaru Impreza VT15r car before we can have some real fun with it. :(

http://forzamotorsport.net/en-us/news/FH3_Blizzard_Mountain_Announce
Mondays be like....   yep terrible news for me, not many on the other side of the pond care, but this is a bummer
I'm not too sure, but why is forza getting this bad? Can't see any mention of exclusive license? Unless I missed it somewhere
Because people be butthurt for no particular reason. They could use that tear gun I posted to shoot at the Turn 10 and Playground devs.
But yeah, far as I know, the only thing Forza's exclusively ever licensed was the Top Gear guys.
There seems to be a patch for DiRT Rally queuing up over at SteamDB. Surely just to fix some of the reported bugs and improve stability. Anyone have an ETA for that update?

There are 2 patches queuing according to SteamDB, but none of them are actually for the current version of the game, instead they are for a macOS version and a Linux version of the game.
Azoresst said:
There seems to be a patch for DiRT Rally queuing up over at SteamDB. Surely just to fix some of the reported bugs and improve stability. Anyone have an ETA for that update?

There are 2 patches queuing according to SteamDB, but none of them are actually for the current version of the game, instead they are for a macOS version and a Linux version of the game.
Oh, ok. Thanks for the insider info.
Azoresst said:

Oh, ok. Thanks for the insider info.

It's no insider info, just look at the depots on the steam db and you will understand.
versedi said:
gfRally said:
Well, I see @Rallycameraman via Facebook just [REDACTED]!  

Let the lynching begin.  
Wat he did? :P
He [REDACTED]

ramPage16 said:
Anyone else just get an invite?

Invite is 9 characters too short.
I got an invite to like some crappy car page on Facebook, but that's about it. 
LIES!

Multiple visitors confirmed: 

https://twitter.com/Hatward/status/803926554493517824