Jump to content Jump to content
Message added by CMPJTierney

Lets piece this together...

We have a pic of a large group.
At least three in the pic are actively involved with Rallying.
No doubt, 100% of the folk in the pic are obeying an NDA, so its fair to assume that they couldn't even 'joke' on the forum about "Dirt Rally 2" being confirmed, if it were indeed the case.

Soooo, Is it fair to say we can 100% rule out anything with the words "Dirt Rally 2" then, maybe thats a big hint that its not even a "Dirt" or "Dirt Rally" title of any form??

BUT all are smiling, so its likely still 'Rally genre', hence the Rally guys stupendously large grins & Coleman looks like he's just pulled the ultimate Master-Stoke  B)

Intriguing.... 

KevM said:
Lets piece this together...

We have a pic of a large group.
At least three in the pic are actively involved with Rallying.
No doubt, 100% of the folk in the pic are obeying an NDA, so its fair to assume that they couldn't even 'joke' on the forum about "Dirt Rally 2" being confirmed, if it were indeed the case.

Soooo, Is it fair to say we can 100% rule out anything with the words "Dirt Rally 2" then, maybe thats a big hint that its not even a "Dirt" or "Dirt Rally" title of any form??

BUT all are smiling, so its likely still 'Rally genre', hence the Rally guys stupendously large grins & Coleman looks like he's just pulled the ultimate Master-Stoke  B)

Intriguing.... 

I love the idea of the entire picture with everyone being involved as a huge scheme.
This goes deeper than Battlefield 4's Epic Dream Worlds phantom initiate program.
(If any of you don't know what that is, look up JackFrags videos explaining them, they're nuts.)
KevM said:

Intriguing.... 

It's got to be Showdown 2 then? Nothing makes rally guys smile more than gymkhana. 
Come to think of it, I see a pattern of all devs looking like complete smugtrolls, while the community members look like they really, really, REALLY want to gossip but trying to hold it in. 

Has anyone image enhanced in case one of them tried to scratch a message somewhere with their cutlery?
Dytut said:
Come to think of it, I see a pattern of all devs looking like complete smugtrolls, while the community members look like they really, really, REALLY want to gossip but trying to hold it in. 

Has anyone image enhanced in case one of them tried to scratch a message somewhere with their cutlery?

I have no idea who's a dev and who's not. Except for the obvious ones ofc.
bogani said:
Dytut said:

I have no idea who's a dev and who's not. Except for the obvious ones ofc.
I just went by the smugness.